January 8

(redirected from 8th January)
Also found in: Wikipedia.

January 8

Holidays


Black Nazarene Fiesta (January 1-9)


Harbin Ice and Snow Festival (January 5-February 4)

Meitlisonntag (Second Sunday in January) Jan 8, 2012; Jan 8, 2017; Jan 8, 2023


Seijin-no-Hi (Second Monday in January) Jan 8, 2018

Legal Holidays by Countries

Second Day of Orthodox ChristmasMontenegro

Legal Holidays in United States

Eugenio Maria de Hostos DayPuerto Rico
References in periodicals archive ?
The letter of sanction from the department of education and skills contains a condition that the works commence on site and 70% of the funding has been drawn down by 8th january 2016 and that the remaining 30% of the funding is drawn down by 8th july 2016.
McCALL Nancy Margaret Passed away peacefully on the 8th January 2015.
New Zealand BLUNN EMMIE Passed away suddenly on 8th January, 2015, aged 96.
On 8th January, Paul, aged 51 years, beloved husband of Laura, darling son of Pam and the late Tony, and a dear brother of the late Andrew.
Peacefully in her sleep on 8th January 2015, aged 93 years, Alice (nee Mason), much loved mam of Catherine and Patricia and dear nanna to all her grandchildren.
Ffon 01286 871833 / 676232 EVANS - SYLVIA LOUISE, 8th January, 2015.
PESHAWAR -- Due to necessary maintenance work, Power supply will remain off from 132 KV Swabi Grid Station on 8th January from 8 AM to 5 PM,resultantly consumers of 11 KV Chota Lahore feeders will face inconvenience.
Funeral at St Mary's Church, Woolton on Thursday 8th January at 10:00 am, followed by refreshments at Woolton Village Club.
Word on the web 77 workers at Cardiff council have been sacked in the past year because of their sickness record WIGAN Council have come up with an excellent way for NOT going sick - NO time off sick in 3 months, then you're entered into a draw to win PS1,000, PS500 or PS250 - I live in hope cos I've not been off sick since 8th January 2013
Meanwhile, nationally, the average chief executive of a FTSE 100 company had already earned PS26,000, supposedly the average wage for a worker in the UK, by the 8th January.
Published on Wednesday, 15 January 2014 10:57 PNN ISM Two international peace activists from International Solidarity Movement (ISM) were arrested in Hebron on Wednesday 8th january, reports .
Their dislike to a weigh-in post Christmas left most women postponing the first step on the scales until 8th January, a whole two weeks after the festival, with a fifth not daring to step on the scales until then.