References in periodicals archive ?
Contract notice: BorsbergstraE-e / schandauer street, 1st ba between anton graff and street junghansstraE-e; guw 68, fetscherplatz; lot 16 - guw equipment.
Those two artists were Adrian Zingg and Anton Graff, who were appointed in 1766 to the Dresden Academy of Art.
The region is so named because two Swiss artists, Adrian Zingg and Anton Graff, appointed in 1766 to the Dresden Academy of Art, thought the region looked like their homeland, the Swiss Jura.