References in periodicals archive ?
Using forest bio-mass--limbs, bark, tree tops--as a bio-fuel is not unheard of in the United States.
The third option to going "veggie" is to avoid the processing and conversion altogether by simply buying your bio-fuel from a supplier, such as United Energy Distributors, Inc.
Many countries are perusing bio-fuels policy at a time when nearly 60 per cent of the world population goes hungry.
The consortium will test several next generation bio-fuels made from industrial waste streams, at the Wartsila laboratory in Vaasa, Finland before sea trials are carried out on vessels within Boskalis global fleet.
Precisely for this reason, most species identified as good candidates for bio-fuel in other regions of the world will not survive in Qatar.
Dr Shahid Raza stressed the need for highlighting the importance of bio-fuel at national level and also project this area as a profitable sector for national and foreign investors.
As PGASO can in principle be applied to a range of hosts and is not limited to yeast, designer microbes engineered by the PGASO technology may also have the potential to produce bio-fuel, expensive pharmaceuticals, rare natural compounds, and even biodegrade plastic.
Deputy Premier Soraya Saenz de Santamaria, at a news conference after a government meeting, said the halt of imports of bio-fuel from Argentina would strengthen European-based companies' role to supplying bio-fuel.
SCIENTISTS in Wales and the United States have teamed up to complete the first genetic map of a bio-fuel crop.
Travel Business Review-July 18, 2011--Lufthansa Launches Trial Use of Bio-Fuel on Flights(C)2011] ENPublishing - http://www.
IN 2008 I wrote against the use of bio-fuel for generating and quoted the essential part trees played in our environment.
AIRBUS will launch the world's first passenger bio-fuel flights.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- biodistribution kinetics
- bioelectric current
- bioelectric model
- Bioelectric Polarization
- Bioelectric Potentials
- Bioengineering System
- biogalvanic battery
- biogenetic law
- biogenic amine
- biogenic amine hypothesis
- Biogenic Amines
- biogenic chert
- Biogenic Elements
- biogenic mineral
- biogenic reef
- Biogenic Rocks
- biogenic sediment
- Biogenic Stimulants
- biogeochemical cycle
- Biogeochemical Endemias
- Biogeochemical Endemic Organisms
- biogeochemical prospecting
- Biogeochemical Provinces
- biogeographic realm
Full browser ?
- Bio-Engineer Research & Development Laboratory
- Bio-Engineered Supplements & Nutrition
- Bio-Engineering Team
- Bio-Environmental Engineer
- Bio-Ethanol Nord Picardie
- Bio-Event Advanced Leading Indicator Recognition Technology
- Bio-Extraction Inc.
- Bio-Gaming Forums
- Bio-geographic Information System
- Bio-Heat Transfer
- Bio-Heat Transfer Equation
- Bio-Hydration Research Lab
- Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Bio-Imaging Research Laboratory
- Bio-Imaging Tech, Inc.
- Bio-Imaging Technologies, Inc.
- Bio-Indicateurs Actuels et Fossiles
- Bio-Informatic and Biomedical Engineering
- Bio-Informatique et Modélisation pour la Biologie
- Bio-Inspired Cellular Hardware
- Bio-Inspired Computation for Engineering Applications
- Bio-Inspired Computational Methods Used for Difficult Problems Solving
- Bio-Inspired Computing: Theories and Applications
- Bio-Inspired Engineering of Exploration Systems
- Bio-Inspired Learning and Intelligent Systems for Security
- Bio-Inspired Models of Network, Information, and Computing Systems
- Bio-Inspired Sensors and Optoelectronics Lab
- Bio-Integral Resource Center
- Bio-Life Associates Ltd.