References in periodicals archive ?
That is considered uneconomical and that is why many bio-gas plants in North America have failed, says Maskell.
The bio-gas can be used to generate heat and electricity and the leftover odourless "digestate" can be used as fertiliser.
BIO-GAS is just one of the many sources of bio-energy available to livestock farmers that will feature within Di-versifarm, a major exhibition covering a comprehensive range of farm diversification activities to be held at the Dairy Event at Stoneleigh Park on September 19 and 20.
The facility will convert one billion pounds of cattle manure into a clean burning bio-gas that will be used to power the plant's operation.
NBC") to pursue the mutual development of EnviroPlus(TM) ethanol and bio-gas projects.
ISLAMABAD -- Pakistan Council of Renewable Energy Technologies (PCRET) under the project," Bio-gas technology and production of Bio-Fertilizer" will complete installation of 2500 bio-gas plants throughout the country by end of this month.
Methane bio-gas production exceeds our conservative estimations.
Mehmet Kaplan also offered his country's support to produce bio-gas from solid and liquid municipal waste and convert it to fuel to run vehicles.
They have observed thoroughly nursery plants, thar range flora, bio-gas plant, solar and wind energy systems, drip irrigation system, grasses, herbs, shrubs and medicinal plants, grafted ber orchard, mulberry, fig, chiku and other arid horticultural plants, rapeseed crop (hybrid, local and upcoming lines trials), Jatropha and 27 guar species, stall of seed collection of various crop varieties and thar range species and other research activities being carried out at the Centre.
He said that it is the utmost effort of the Punjab government that the youth are given their due right through these and revolutionary programmes and green tractor scheme, laptop, self-employment scheme, provision of buses for colleges, solar panels and bio-gas pilot projects have been started during the current year as well.
The meeting reviewed various projects to generate electricity through hydel' bio-gas and alternative sources of energy.
Islamabad, March 24, 2012 (Frontier Star): Around 4000 Bio-gas plants have been installed across the country for demonstration purpose on cost sharing basis.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- bioelectric current
- bioelectric model
- Bioelectric Polarization
- Bioelectric Potentials
- Bioengineering System
- biogalvanic battery
- biogenetic law
- biogenic amine
- biogenic amine hypothesis
- Biogenic Amines
- biogenic chert
- Biogenic Elements
- biogenic mineral
- biogenic reef
- Biogenic Rocks
- biogenic sediment
- Biogenic Stimulants
- biogeochemical cycle
- Biogeochemical Endemias
- Biogeochemical Endemic Organisms
- biogeochemical prospecting
- Biogeochemical Provinces
- biogeographic realm
Full browser ?
- Bio-Environmental Engineer
- Bio-Ethanol Nord Picardie
- Bio-Event Advanced Leading Indicator Recognition Technology
- Bio-Extraction Inc.
- Bio-Gaming Forums
- Bio-geographic Information System
- Bio-Heat Transfer
- Bio-Heat Transfer Equation
- Bio-Hydration Research Lab
- Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Bio-Imaging Research Laboratory
- Bio-Imaging Tech, Inc.
- Bio-Imaging Technologies, Inc.
- Bio-Indicateurs Actuels et Fossiles
- Bio-Informatic and Biomedical Engineering
- Bio-Informatique et Modélisation pour la Biologie
- Bio-Inspired Cellular Hardware
- Bio-Inspired Computation for Engineering Applications
- Bio-Inspired Computational Methods Used for Difficult Problems Solving
- Bio-Inspired Computing: Theories and Applications
- Bio-Inspired Engineering of Exploration Systems
- Bio-Inspired Learning and Intelligent Systems for Security
- Bio-Inspired Models of Network, Information, and Computing Systems
- Bio-Inspired Sensors and Optoelectronics Lab
- Bio-Integral Resource Center
- Bio-Life Associates Ltd.
- Bio-Magnetic Therapy Systems, Inc.