References in periodicals archive ?
The next images presents the location of the biogas plant in the general landscape of the Agronad SME and the gravitational circulation of the mixture to the biogas reactor, the storage of the bio-methane and the final use of the biogas.
They take in the food source, the bacteria breaks down the cellulose and produces bio-methane.
The gas is captured from landfill and purified, and the bio-methane produced is then used to power the truck.
UPS currently operates 2,593 vehicles powered by alternative fuels or technology, including hybrid electric, electric, liquefied natural gas, compressed natural gas, bio-methane and propane-powered vehicles.
Aseagas will produce 9,000 metric tons per year of liquid bio-methane fuel from organic waste and will be sold to commercial vehicle fleets and public transport running on gas engines in the first plant.
American Power Group's dual fuel technology is a unique non-invasive energy enhancement system that converts existing diesel engines into more efficient and environmentally friendly engines that have the flexibility to run on: (1) diesel fuel and liquefied natural gas; (2) diesel fuel and compressed natural gas; (3) diesel fuel and pipeline or filtered well-head gas; and (4) diesel fuel and bio-methane, with the flexibility to return to 100% diesel fuel operation at any time.
The main energy export of the plant is renewable bio-methane.
Since the acquisition, DCE has succeeded in tripling the project's bio-methane or product gas production levels to up to 4,200 mmscfd and restructured the bio-methane sales agreement to capture an escalating, premium sales price and the value of the renewable attributes of the bio-methane.
Research shows bio-methane from biological sources can be captured, refined and delivered via natural gas pipelines to help reduce California's overall carbon footprint.
The biogas will then be processed to produce liquid bio-methane to be used as a renewable transportation fuel.
When the landfill-gas-to-energy processing facility is fully operational, output of clean, green bio-methane is expected to equate to 6 million diesel gasoline gallon equivalents annually.
Contract notice: Construction of a complete bio-methane compressor plant in bruck an der leitha.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- Biological Trend in Sociology
- biological value
- biological warfare
- Biology, Institute of
- Biomagnetic Weapons
- biomechanical model of illness
- biomedical chemical engineering
- biomedical engineering
- BioMeDical Package
- biometric device
- biometric signature
- biomimetic catalyst
- Biondo, Flavio
- bionic brain
- Bionic Man
Full browser ?
- Bio-Inspired Computing: Theories and Applications
- Bio-Inspired Engineering of Exploration Systems
- Bio-Inspired Learning and Intelligent Systems for Security
- Bio-Inspired Models of Network, Information, and Computing Systems
- Bio-Inspired Sensors and Optoelectronics Lab
- Bio-Integral Resource Center
- Bio-Life Associates Ltd.
- Bio-Magnetic Therapy Systems, Inc.
- Bio-Math Connect Institute
- Bio-Matter Resequencing Converter
- Bio-Med Research Administration
- Bio-Medical Data Package
- Bio-Medical Equipment Repair Technician
- Bio-Medical Precision Engineering
- Bio-Medical Research Ltd.
- Bio-Medical Science Students Association
- Bio-Medical Waste
- Bio-Mimetic Control Research Center
- Bio-Molecular Research Annex
- Bio-Optic Organized Knowledge
- Bio-Optical Profiling System
- Bio-organic Chemistry
- Bio-Organic Weapon
- Bio-Products Saskatchewan Inc.
- Bio-Reaction Industries
- Bio-Reference Laboratories, Inc.
- Bio-Science and Bio-Technology