References in periodicals archive ?
After successful trials last year, the business has just committed to more than quadrupling the number of bio-methane trucks in its fleet--from 12 to 53--by the end of 2017.
Tata Motors (NYSE: TTM), an India-based automaker, says that it has launched the country's first Bio CNG (compressed natural gas), bio-Methane bus in India.
Bio-methane samples were collected by using a 75-ul gas pipette sampler from head space of reactor.
During 34 days of bio-methane potential testing, 35% biodegradation of ECO-Squares[TM] is shown to occur in an anaerobic environment.
He informed the participants that there are serious efforts being made world over to introduce bio-methane as a renewable transport fuel in vehicles designed to run on Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) or Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG).
The plant can produce 9,000 metric tons of liquid bio-methane a year, to be sold as liquefied natural gas or LNG by end-2015.
ViaSpace grows renewable Giant King Grass as a low-carbon fuel for clean electricity generation; for environmentally friendly energy pellets; and as a feedstock for bio-methane production and for green cellulosic biofuels, biochemicals and biomaterials.
The bio-refinery operates in the same way as the digestive systems of humans and mammals, by breaking down food waste to produce clean bio-methane which is then burnt to produce electricity and heat.
In addition to renewable energy and digestate for agriculture, the Dagenham AD plant, which is due to be constructed later this year, will produce bio-methane either for export to the Gas Grid or for commercial vehicles and buses.
EMGAS is now setting up an advanced facility to convert waste to bio-methane, from what is currently being flared, and then condense it into compressed natural gas that will be used as an automotive green fuel.
The plant will convert waste matter to bio-methane before compressing it into CNG form to be used as an automotive green fuel.
Add bio-methane to the suite of fuels vying to become a motor fuel.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- Biological Trend in Sociology
- biological value
- biological warfare
- Biology, Institute of
- Biomagnetic Weapons
- biomechanical model of illness
- biomedical chemical engineering
- biomedical engineering
- BioMeDical Package
- biometric device
- biometric signature
- biomimetic catalyst
- Biondo, Flavio
- bionic brain
- Bionic Man
Full browser ?
- Bio-Inspired Computing: Theories and Applications
- Bio-Inspired Engineering of Exploration Systems
- Bio-Inspired Learning and Intelligent Systems for Security
- Bio-Inspired Models of Network, Information, and Computing Systems
- Bio-Inspired Sensors and Optoelectronics Lab
- Bio-Integral Resource Center
- Bio-Life Associates Ltd.
- Bio-Magnetic Therapy Systems, Inc.
- Bio-Math Connect Institute
- Bio-Matter Resequencing Converter
- Bio-Med Research Administration
- Bio-Medical Data Package
- Bio-Medical Equipment Repair Technician
- Bio-Medical Precision Engineering
- Bio-Medical Research Ltd.
- Bio-Medical Science Students Association
- Bio-Medical Waste
- Bio-Mimetic Control Research Center
- Bio-Molecular Research Annex
- Bio-Optic Organized Knowledge
- Bio-Optical Profiling System
- Bio-organic Chemistry
- Bio-Organic Weapon
- Bio-Products Saskatchewan Inc.
- Bio-Reaction Industries
- Bio-Reference Laboratories, Inc.
- Bio-Science and Bio-Technology