Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
In the course of their research, the team investigated the impact of various experimental parameters that must be considered when imaging a biomolecule with AFM, including the ideal AFM operational mode, the role of the substrate used, and the ideal imaging timeline.
Through this investment, Biotage gains the biomolecule purification expertise and knowledge built up by Chreto.
Hungarian biotechnology, pharmaceutical and agrochemical software specialist ChemAxon has launched its Biomolecule Toolkit suite of integration tools designed to enable research scientists to unambiguously represent and query complex biological molecules within their information systems.
Washington, Apr 18 ( ANI ): Indian researchers have come up with a new quantum mechanical-based biosensor that offers tremendous potential for detecting biomolecules at ultra-low concentrations, from instant point-of-care disease diagnostics, to detection of trace substances for forensics and security.
A way to achieve this is to attach biomolecules normally found in the body, such as enzymes, to an implant.
These were the spectra used for all subtractions of biomolecule absorption peaks.
New protein and biomolecule products are being introduced regularly, prompting demand for separation technology
To find a biomolecule that would bind, the team sifted through a library of protein fragments, or peptides.
com/reports/c90206) has announced the addition of "Even Electron Mass Spectrometry with Biomolecule Applications" to their offering.
announced today that it has raised $31 million in a Series C financing to advance the development and commercialization of its proprietary FlexFactory[TM] manufacturing system and XDR[TM] bioreactors for the production of biomolecules, including biotherapeutics and vaccines, and for developing its own internal biomolecule products.
A master processor then assembles the individual results into a detailed electrostatic portrait of the biomolecule.
The platform is the basis for detection applications in the biomolecule, respiratory, and agricultural fields.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- biomechanical model of illness
- biomedical chemical engineering
- biomedical engineering
- BioMeDical Package
- biometric device
- biometric signature
- biomimetic catalyst
- Biondo, Flavio
- bionic brain
- Bionic Man
- Bio-organic Chemistry
Full browser ?
- Biomira Inc.
- Biomolecular and Cellular Resource Center
- Biomolecular Computation
- Biomolecular Engineering
- Biomolecular Engineering Programme
- Biomolecular Engineering Research Center
- Biomolecular Engineering Research Institute
- Biomolecular Interaction Network Database
- Biomolecular Interaction Technologies Center
- Biomolecular Science and Engineering
- Biomolecular Science Center
- Biomolecular Structure and Design
- Biomolecular Structure and Dynamics
- Biomolecular Systems Research Program
- Biomolecules Segment Display Device
- Biomolécules: Synthèse et Mécanismes d'Action
- Biomonitoring Information System for the Yukon
- Biomonitoring of Environmental Status and Trends
- Biomorphic robotics
- Biomphalaria Glabrata Soluble Hepatopancreas Antigen Extract