bottom(redirected from Bottom (disambiguation))
Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Financial, Wikipedia.
1. Nautical touch bottom to run aground
2. Nautical the parts of a vessel's hull that are under water
3. (in literary or commercial contexts) a boat or ship
4. Billiards Snooker a strike in the centre of the cue ball
5. a dry valley or hollow
6. US and Canadian the low land bordering a river
The termination of a file.
The bed of a body of running or still water.
The new quantum number associated with the bottom quark. Also known as beauty.
under spell, grows ass’s head. [Br. Lit.: A Midsummer Night’s Dream]