Mentioned in ?
- Bailyn, Bernard
- British Empire
- British North America Act
- Canada Act
- Canada Day
- Carnarvon, Henry Howard Molyneux Herbert, 4th earl of
- Cartier, Sir Georges Étienne
- Durham, Earl of
- Durham, John George Lambton, 1st earl of
- Galt, Sir Alexander Tilloch
- Gosford, Archibald Acheson, 2d earl of
- Louisiana Purchase
- Monck, Charles Stanley, 4th Viscount
- New Brunswick
- Princeton University
References in periodicals archive ?
This surprisingly high percentage reflects both the years that many British units had spent in the colonies during the war and the rising population of British America.
The program is run by the British America Drama Academy, which was founded in 1983 to allow students from around the world to study classical theatre with leading actors and directors of the British stage.
Global in its scope, ranging from the Caribbean to India to British America, the book's lavish illustrations show how blurry the distinction grows between personal and public.
Oracles of Empire: Poetry, Politics, and Commerce in British America, 1690-1750.
Without British America," he continues, "you don't get a United States as it emerges in 1776, a polity based on British institutions, religion, commerce, language.
British Atlantic, American Frontier: Spaces of Power in Early Modern British America, by Stephen J.
In: Fauna Boreali-Americana; the zoology of the northern parts of British America.
Honda have footed one of the biggest bills in the sport's history to take total control of British America Racing.
Hollywood has always celebrated individualist rebels, and the Southern backcountry has a longstanding anti-authoritarian tradition that, as the historian David Hackett Fisher put it in Albion's Seed, was "more radically libertarian, more strenuously hostile to ordering institutions than were the other cultures of British America.
Founded in 1997, the Houston based company's systems are being used in Fortune 1000 companies such as, British America Tobacco, Beckman Coulter, General Electric, Hasbro, Hewlett-Packard, Menlo Logistics, Medtronic, NVIDIA, Philips, Ryder Logistics, Sempra Energy, Samsung, Siemens, Shell Oil, and Tatung.
Jefferson also reworked some of his own writings, such as A Summary View of the Rights of British America, which had been published two years earlier.
Who was the most cooed-over guest at last week's British America Film and Television Pre-Globe tea party at the Park Hyatt Hotel?
Encyclopedia browser ?
- bristlecone pine
- bristly ox-tongue
- Bristol Avon
- Bristol Bay Borough
- Bristol board
- Bristol Channel
- Bristol County
- Bristol glaze
- Bristol, George Digby, 2d earl of
- Bristol, John Digby, 1st earl of
- Bristol, University of
- Bristow, Benjamin Helm
- Bristow, Joseph
- Britaev, Elbyzdyko
- Britaev, Elbyzdyko Tsopanovich
- britannia cell
- britannia metal
- Brite, Poppy Z.
- British absolute system of units
- British America
- British Antarctic Territory
- British antilewisite
- British Bank of the Middle East
- British Board of Agrement
- British Broadcasting Corporation
- British Broadcasting Corporation BBC
- British Cameroons
- British College of Psychic Science
- British Columbia
- British Columbia Conservation Foundation
- British Columbia Day
- British Columbia Water, Land & Air Ministry
- British Columbia Wildlife Federation
- British Columbia, University of
- British Commonwealth of Nations
- British East Africa
- British East India Company
- British Empire
- British engineering system of units
- British gravitational system of units
- British Guiana
- British Honduras
- British imperial pound
- British Imperial System of weights and measures
- British India
Full browser ?
- British Airways Avionic Engineering
- British Airways CitiExpress
- British Airways Clubs Angling Society
- British Airways Component Engineering
- British Airways Executive Club
- British Airways Flight Training
- British Airways flying club
- British Airways Holidays
- British Airways London Eye
- British Airways Regional Cargo
- British Airways Retirement Plan
- British Airways Safety Information System
- British Airways Virtual
- British Airways World Cargo
- British Airways, United Kingdom
- British All Styles Karate Association
- British Allergy Foundation
- British Allied Manufacturers Representatives
- British Alpine
- British Alpine Bred Society
- British Alpine Racing Ski Clubs
- British Alpine Ski School
- British Aluminium Foil Rollers Association
- British Amateur Gymnastic Association
- British Amateur Radio Lighthouse Society
- British Amateur Radio Teledata Group
- British Amateur Robotics Group
- British Amateur Rugby League Association
- British Amateur Weight Lifting Association
- British Amateur Wrestling Federation
- British America
- British American Bank Note Company
- British American Business Council of New England
- British American Business Council Orange County
- British American Business Group
- British American Business Inc.
- British American Capital Partners
- British American College London
- British American Consulting Group
- British American Educational Foundation
- British American Football Association
- British American Football Coaches Association
- British American Football League
- British American Football Referees' Association
- British American Oil Company
- British American Racing
- British American Scientific International Commercial
- British American Security Information Council
- British American Tobacco
- British American Tobacco - US
- British American Tobacco Australia
- British American Tobacco Australia Services, Ltd.
- British American Tobacco Central America SA
- British American Tobacco Documents Archive
- British American Tobacco Malaysia
- British American Tobacco New Zealand
- British American Tobacco Nigeria
- British American Tobacco South Africa
- British American Tobacco Uganda Ltd.
- British American Tobacco Zambia
- British American West Group