Mentioned in ?
- Afro-Asian People's Solidarity Organization AAPSO
- Aleksei Dmitrievich Oboleshev
- Aleksei Krylov
- Aleksei Nikolaevich Krylov
- Aleksei Oboleshev
- All-African Peoples Conferences
- Book of Shadows
- Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the USSR
- Committees of Landless Peasants
- Communist Academy
- Communist Party of Belgium
- Dacha-Building Cooperative
- Entomological Society, All-Union
- Executive Committee of the Communist International
- Fatherland Front of Bulgaria
- Fatherland Front of Vietnam FFV
References in periodicals archive ?
The members were in agreement that they could not support a change to the by-law to allow chickens in an urban setting.
The proposed by-law was drawn up by the city council but required government approval to put into effect.
The new by-law would be enforced by magistrates' courts.
The call for a by-law follows a survey of shoppers which revealed that 84 per cent said they were put off from walking around the city centre by the sheer number and persistence of chuggers.
Although cars are a private space, the presence of a child places certain responsibilities upon adults, and these are what the by-law addresses.
But once the by-law comes into effect, it would also allow for a strict enforcement of regulations concerning the maintenance of smoke-free areas, sale of tobacco products and media advertising.
The World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) insist the by-law is "non-compliant" with their global charter on anti-doping, which states an athlete found guilty of taking a prohibited substance should be given a two-year ban.
A new Winnipeg City By-Law provides guidelines for the naming and renaming of city streets, and encourages names recognizing local history and people.
The BOA are facing a battle in court after the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) ruled that their by-law violates the global code.
The call comes after members voted overwhelmingly (885 against and 137 in favour) against a proposal to amend the by-law on proxy voting.
The Section 7(2) of said Ordinance provides: Every by-law, rule or order made by the Council shall be published in the Gazette and shall come into operation on the date of such publication or on such later date as may be specified in the by-law or order, as the case may be.
During the session, the council approved a draft regulation on children protection and a draft by-law.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- Bykhovskii, Bernard Emmanuilovich
- Bykhovskii, Boris
- Bykhovskii, Boris Evseevich
- Bykov Channel
- Bykov, Konstantin
- Bykov, Konstantin Mikhailovich
- Bykov, Nikolai
- Bykov, Nikolai Alekseevich
- Bykov, Vasil
- Bykov, Vasil Vladimirovich
- Bykov,Pavel Borisovich
- Bykova, Elizaveta
- Bykova, Elizaveta Ivanovna
- Bykovskii, Konstantin
- Bykovskii, Konstantin Mikhailovich
- Bykovskii, Mikhail
- Bykovskii, Mikhail Dorimedontovich
- Bykovskii, Valerii
- Bykovskii, Valerii Fedorovich
- Byles, Mather
- Bylina Melodies
- Bylina Verse
- Byng, George
- Byng, John
- Byng, Julian Hedworth George, 1st Viscount Byng of Vimy
- Bynkershoek, Cornelis Van
- Bynkershoek, Cornelius van
- Bynner, Witter
- BYOD invasion
- Byoir, Carl
- bypass capacitor
- Bypass Channel
Full browser ?
- By-Law Amendment Limitation
- By-Law Amendment Limitations
- By-Law Enforcement Working Group
- By-Others Control Log
- By-Pass Aorto Coronarico
- by-pass door
- By-Pass Gastrique