Mentioned in ?
- Afro-Asian People's Solidarity Organization AAPSO
- Aleksei Dmitrievich Oboleshev
- Aleksei Krylov
- Aleksei Nikolaevich Krylov
- Aleksei Oboleshev
- All-African Peoples Conferences
- Book of Shadows
- Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the USSR
- Committees of Landless Peasants
- Communist Academy
- Communist Party of Belgium
- Dacha-Building Cooperative
- Entomological Society, All-Union
- Executive Committee of the Communist International
- Fatherland Front of Bulgaria
- Fatherland Front of Vietnam FFV
References in periodicals archive ?
Any unlawful act and contravening the municipal by-laws will not be tolerated and law will take its cause.
As a result of this analysis, the board determined that amending the By-laws to include proxy access was in the best interest of the company and its stockholders.
There are, as stated, many individuals obviously flouting these by-laws.
Member Administration and Estate Amer Ali Ahmed had directed Enforcement Directorate to continue anti-encroachment drive without any discrimination and ensure strict action against the violators of CDA building by-laws as well as the encroachers.
The attack came after by-laws introducing an 80-decibel level and charges of between [euro]30 and [euro]90 were passed by Dublin City Council.
The advance notice provisions set forth in the Amended and Restated By-laws include, among other things, a requirement that advance notice be given to the Corporation in circumstances where nominations of persons for election of the Board are made by shareholders of the Corporation other than pursuant to either a requisition of a meeting made in accordance with the provisions of the Canada Business Corporations Act(the " Act ") or a shareholder proposal made in accordance with the provisions of the Act (the " Advance Notice Provisions ").
According to previous statements made by Omar Tamya, head of EMRA, the draft law leaves the values of rents and fees to be determined by the by-laws.
Special teams have been constituted to check implementation of building by-laws in the construction of commercial buildings.
The idea was to make amendments to by-laws in line with amendments to the law, but I understand MPs' concerns and that they want us to give time to match whatever would be later introduced.
North Yorkshire Police have joined with Yorkshire Water, Hambleton and Richmondshire Community Safety Partnership and the North York Moors National Park to reinforce new by-laws at Cod Beck reservoir near Osmotherley.
The Bill was intended to simplify how councils make by-laws, removing the requirement for them to be confirmed by Welsh ministers.
The company confirms that its governance organs have always been in effect and have acted according to law and its by-laws.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- Bykhovskii, Bernard Emmanuilovich
- Bykhovskii, Boris
- Bykhovskii, Boris Evseevich
- Bykov Channel
- Bykov, Konstantin
- Bykov, Konstantin Mikhailovich
- Bykov, Nikolai
- Bykov, Nikolai Alekseevich
- Bykov, Vasil
- Bykov, Vasil Vladimirovich
- Bykov,Pavel Borisovich
- Bykova, Elizaveta
- Bykova, Elizaveta Ivanovna
- Bykovskii, Konstantin
- Bykovskii, Konstantin Mikhailovich
- Bykovskii, Mikhail
- Bykovskii, Mikhail Dorimedontovich
- Bykovskii, Valerii
- Bykovskii, Valerii Fedorovich
- Byles, Mather
- Bylina Melodies
- Bylina Verse
- Byng, George
- Byng, John
- Byng, Julian Hedworth George, 1st Viscount Byng of Vimy
- Bynkershoek, Cornelis Van
- Bynkershoek, Cornelius van
- Bynner, Witter
- BYOD invasion
- Byoir, Carl
- bypass capacitor
- Bypass Channel
Full browser ?
- By-Law Amendment Limitation
- By-Law Amendment Limitations
- By-Law Enforcement Working Group
- By-Others Control Log
- By-Pass Aorto Coronarico
- by-pass door
- By-Pass Gastrique