References in periodicals archive ?
That statement must be immediately followed by a financial statement that presents the components of other comprehensive income, a total for other comprehensive income and a total for comprehensive income.
Effectively using technology to enhance the return on human capital requires a comprehensive strategy and prioritized implementation for pursuit.
The students involved in the research scored between the 25th and 50th percentiles on the Florida Comprehensive Assessment Test (FCAT).
In discussing the concepts of earnings and comprehensive income, the Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB), in Statement of Financial Accounting Concepts (SFAC) No.
SofaWare provides a comprehensive security services platform for service providers and resellers that improves customer retention and opens new revenue generating opportunities," said Adi Ruppin, founder and managing director of SofaWare.
Cowbridge Comprehensive, St Cyres Comprehensive, and Barry Comprehensive in the Vale of Glamorgan; Maesteg Comprehensive, Ogmore Comprehensive, and Archbishop McGrath Comprehensive from Bridgend; St Joseph's Comprehensive in Neath Port Talbot; Ysgol Gyfun Dyffryn Amman in Carmarthenshire and Ysgol Gyfun Gwyr from Swansea.
While there are many assessment forms and tools used by nutrition professionals across the nation, registered dietitians have desperately needed a comprehensive tool that supports the MDS format, incorporates best practices, permits accurate determination of nutritional risk and promotes effective time management for medical record documentation.
The comprehensive care model represents one such way.
This newly issued standard has a limited scope in that it deals only with the reporting and display of comprehensive income components and does not address issues of when they should be recognized or how they should be measured.
We eliminated the requirement for reporting comprehensive income per share.
The purpose of section 1511(b) was to provide a transition period within which the IRS was to coordinate the interest-rate differential provisions with the offset rules of section 6601(f); after this period, comprehensive netting procedures were to be implemented.
The agreement provides for a strategic partnership between Comprehensive Medical Care and HealthPartners -- the parent company of Group Health, Inc.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- compound screw
- compound shaft
- compound shake
- compound statement
- compound sugar
- compound tubular gland
- compound tubular-acinous gland
- compound twins
- compound valley glacier
- compound vault
- compound volcano
- Compound wall
- compound wave
- compound winding
- Compound Word
- Compound, Chemical
- Compound, Natural
- compounded engine
- Comprador Bourgeoisie
- comprador capitalist
- compregnated wood
- comprehensive education
- Comprehensive Employment and Training Act
- Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act
- comprehensive general liability insurance
- Comprehensive Mapping
- Comprehensive Perl Archive Network
- comprehensive planning
- Comprehensive Program
- Comprehensive Rates
- comprehensive school
- comprehensive services
- Comprehensive Survey
- Comprehensive TeX Archive Network
- Comprehensive Use of Raw Materials
- compressadensity function
- compressed air
- compressed cork
- compressed fiberboard
- compressed file
- compressed folder
- Compressed SLIP
- compressed straw slab
- compressed video
- compressed wood
Full browser ?
- comprehension deficit
- Comprehensive Ability Battery
- Comprehensive Abortion Care
- Comprehensive Academic Advising and Information System
- Comprehensive Accreditation Manual for Home Care
- Comprehensive Accreditation Manual for Hospitals
- Comprehensive Accreditation Manual for Long Term Care
- Comprehensive Acoustic Simulation System
- Comprehensive Acute Traumatic Stress Management
- Comprehensive Addiction Severity Index for Adolescents
- Comprehensive Addictions and Psychological Evaluation
- Comprehensive Adult Mental Health Act
- Comprehensive Adult Student Assessment System
- Comprehensive Advanced Life Support
- Comprehensive Advanced Palliative Care Education
- Comprehensive Adverse Event and Potential Risks
- Comprehensive Advocacy, Inc.
- Comprehensive Aerological Reference Data Set
- Comprehensive Africa Agriculture Development Programme
- Comprehensive Agrarian Reform Program
- Comprehensive Agricultural Support Programme
- Comprehensive AIDS Resources Emergency
- Comprehensive Air Force Technical Order Plan
- Comprehensive Air Quality Model
- Comprehensive Air Quality Model with Extensions
- Comprehensive Airman Information System
- Comprehensive Airport Simulation Technology
- Comprehensive Alcohol and Substance Abuse Treatment
- Comprehensive Ambulatory Care Classification System
- Comprehensive Analytical Laboratory Services
- Comprehensive and Integrated Delivery of Social Services