References in periodicals archive ?
Requisitioning communications security (COMSEC) key devices is challenging to those who are unfamiliar with the COMSEC Materiel Control System (CMCS).
Department of the Army Pamphlets 710-2-1, Using Unit Supply System (Manual Procedures), and 710-2-2, Supply Support Activity Supply System: Manual Procedures, which cover the accounting procedures for unclassified COMSEC equipment.
Q8: If assigned as a 25D to a COMSEC custodial position, will I be stuck in the vault?
Compounding the "user-owned and operated" COMSEC disaster was the concept that tactical-unit signal officers (S-6s) could be trained in nine weeks at Fort Gordon in the Signal Officer Basic Course.
PD COMSEC will synchronize system integrators from separate project management offices through semi-annual COMSEC Integration Integrated Process Team forums.
CSLA WILL ADD MORE COMSEC ITEMS TO THE MMDF AS THEY SET STANDARD LINE ITEM NUMBERS (SLIN).
MOS 254A are best known for their depth and breadth of experience in maneuver Signal operations, Combat Net Radios, COMSEC, and Signal support to tactical operation centers.
It is important for the COMSEC account to be TS and the Soldiers to have a TS clearance to be able to pull all required keys for the brigade.
The declaration stressed on the role of COMSEC in increasing economic and
Commanders and Soldiers in the field reported significant COMSEC operations issues that have a negative impact on operations in garrison and in deployed environments.
Its embedded COMSEC has NSA certification, ensuring compliance with secure U.
Regular automated supply system channels won't do the job with a controlled asset like the COMSEC SKL.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- computer-managed instruction
- computer-mediated communication
- computer-oriented language
- computer-output typesetting
- Computer-system evaluation
- Computex Taipei
- Computing Amplifier
- computing device
- Computing Devices Canada Ltd.
- computing dictionary
- computing gunsight
- computing machine
- computing power
- computing unit
- Compuware Corporation
- Comrades Court
- Comstock Lode
- Comstock Mealybug
- Comstock refraction formula
- Comstock, Anthony
- Comstock, Henry
- Comstock, Henry Tompkins Paige
- Comstock's Method
- Comtat Venaissin
- Comte De Chambord
- Comte de Lautréamont
- Comte de Saint-Simon
- Comyn, John
- con spec
- Conan Doyle
- Conant, James Bryant
Full browser ?
- COMSAT Augmented GPS
- COMSAT Link Accelerator
- COMSAT mobile communications
- COMSATS Institute of Information Technology
- COMSEC Account
- COMSEC Controlled Items
- COMSEC Controlling Authority
- COMSEC Controlling Node
- COMSEC Custodian
- COMSEC Education Program
- COMSEC Equipment Modification Application and Reporting System
- COMSEC Equipment Program
- COMSEC Field Office of Record
- COMSEC INFOSEC Representative
- COMSEC Interface Processor
- COMSEC Interservice Depot Overhaul Standard
- COMSEC Key Manager
- COMSEC Local Management Device
- COMSEC Logistics Data Center
- COMSEC Logistics Support Activity
- COMSEC Logistics Support Center
- COMSEC Logistics Support Facilities
- COMSEC Logistics Support Unit
- COMSEC Material Control System
- COMSEC Material Issuing Office
- COMSEC Material System
- COMSEC Materiel Direct Support Activity
- COMSEC Materiel Management Center
- COMSEC Module
- COMSEC Monitor Report
- COMSEC Parent Switch
- COMSEC Priorities Field Evaluation
- COMSEC Regional Issuing Officer
- COMSEC Requirements List