CORC


Also found in: Acronyms, Wikipedia.

CORC

CORnell Compiler. Simple language for student math problems.

["The Cornell Computing Language", R.W. Conway et al, CACM 6(6):317-320 (Jun 1963) Sammet 1969, p.294-296].
References in periodicals archive ?
The plant will be run by ERC in co-ordination with CORC.
There are, for example, interesting possibilities presented by the development of the Dublin Core as well as its adoption by the CORC project.
He was an enthusiastic crew member of the CORC yacht Canberra, joining her on many Pacific and Whitsunday cruises and skippering her on several voyages.
The Citadel refinery at the Mostorod complex, in an industrial area 10 km north of Cairo, is being built on land acquired from CORC.
The JV involves a group of investors led by Citadel and has 85% in ERC, with the remaining 15% held by CORC (EGPC).
The CORC is a diverse group of Republicans including city and township officials, such as trustees, sheriffs, and fire chiefs from Columbus and neighboring towns, and even Columbus professionals, various campaign staffers, and younger state employees from various agencies.
CORC has extensive experience in conducting, analyzing and publishing observational research and in evaluating and examining new methodologies for outcomes assessment.
CORC has been allocated UN-approved fund to import spare parts and equipment necessary to increase output at the Daura refinery.
He represented Spain in the 1972 Olympics and was Chairman of the CORC of the 1995 America's Cup.