Cleburne


Also found in: Wikipedia.

Cleburne,

city (1990 pop. 22,205), seat of Johnson co., N Tex.; inc. 1907. It is a rail, processing, and medical center in a farming area. The city has large railroad shops, cotton mills, limestone-processing plants, and apparel manufacturers. Two rodeos are held there annually.
References in periodicals archive ?
By 2014, Superior Concrete determined that aging equipment--batch plant, 20 years; coloring system, 10 years--at its Cleburne, Texas, facility would hamper growth of the core business and newer utility or novelty lines, namely: ReCon Retaining Wall Systems, licensed units with plain or decorative finishes and textures, cast in .
5 million facility in the ShaeDawn Industrial Park on Cleburne Boulevard in Pulaski County.
Camping World currently operates full-service supercenters in Anthony, Cleburne, Houston, Lubbock, Mesquite, San Antonio, Sherman, and Tyler, Texas and retail accessory stores in both Denton and Fort Worth.
Also of interest is a chapter on the diary of Confederate Major General Patrick Cleburne.
of Conway, filed a foreclosure complaint in Cleburne County Circuit Court in March 2014.
HOLT CAT, the Caterpillar equipment and engine dealer for South, Central, North and North East Texas, has opened a new 52,000 square foot facility in Cleburne, TX.
He is a life master in the American Contract Bridge League, an Oregon State University Master Gardener and a member of the Cleburne County Historical Society.
Often these are local zoning ordinances, such as Cleburne v.
As 2013 slowly slips further and further away, Colonial Manor Nursing Center of Cleburne has been preparing tirelessly for the festivities of the New Year.
A mile-wide twister tore through the nearby city of Cleburne, damaging roofs and houses but causing no confirmed deaths.
That twister tore through the southwestern quadrant of Cleburne, a courthouse city of about 30,000 about 25 miles (40 kilometers) southeast of Granbury.
Damage was also caused in the nearby town of Cleburne, a city home to some 30,000 people, about 25 miles (40km) southeast of Granbury.