Mentioned in ?
- Aleksei Fedorovich Kozlovskii
- Aleksei Kozlovskii
- Alvar Aalto
- Anatolii Dobrovolskii
- Anatolii Vladimirovich Dobrovolskii
- Andrew Lloyd Webber
- Antoine Marcellin Bernard Lacassagne
- Apple Open Collaboration Environment
- Arkadii Grigorevich Mordvinov
- Arkadii Mordvinov
- Besant, Sir Walter
- blueKiwi ZEN
- Bogdanov, Mikhail
- Bogdanov, Mikhail Aleksandrovich
- Bothe, Walthar
- Braidwood, Robert
- Céline, Louis Ferdinand
References in periodicals archive ?
This paradigm of integrated intervention and evaluation serves as a means of combining social action, community collaboration, and accountability.
The case study is used to explore the links between collaboration and assessment and to highlight the potential benefits of collaboration in a higher education setting.
ebXML BPSS defines a business process foundation that promotes the automation and predictable exchange of business collaboration definitions using XML.
Findings from the data suggested the need for a field-based program that promoted collaboration among teachers, stronger school-university linkages, and an emphasis on educational practices that address the diverse learner.
Alkermes today announced the mutual termination of a collaboration with Schering-Plough Corporation for the development of a sustained release formulation of Schering-Plough's Intron(R) A (interferon alfa-2b) product.
Systemically administered small molecule Hedgehog agonist for the treatment of neurological disorders (in collaboration with Wyeth):
If we evaluate this scenario using the teaming model for collaboration as the standard, this "collaboration" was clearly not successful.
Make-or-Break Roles in Collaboration Leadership (Mirja P.
MFIC and UML have also jointly funded the initial three research projects under the Collaboration at UML's Nanomanufacturing Center of Excellence (NCOE).
Senomyx has entered into product discovery and development collaborations with six of the world's leading packaged food and beverage companies: Ajinomoto Co.
IG2 dramatically expands small, medium, and large group collaboration with:
E[acute accent]About the new Genentech/Curis Collaboration
Encyclopedia browser ?
- coliform bacteria
- Coligny, Gaspard de Châtillon
- Coligny, Gaspard de Châtillon, comte de
- Colin Clark
- Colin Maclaurin
- Colin, Alexander
- Colines, Simon de
- Colins, Alexander
- Colitis, Nonspecific Ulcerative
- colla tempestade
- collaborative browsing
- collaborative CRM
- collaborative editing
- collaborative filtering
- Collaborative for High-Performance Schools
- collaborative robotics
- collaborative software
- collagen disease
- Collagen Diseases
- Collagen Fibers
- Collamer, Jacob
- collapse breccia
- collapse caldera
- collapse properties
- collapse sink
- collapse structure
- collapsed backbone
- collapsing pressure
Full browser ?
- Collaboration Protocol Profile and Agreement
- Collaboration Protocol Profile/Agreement
- Collaboration Researchers' International Workshop on Groupware
- Collaboration Rural
- Collaboration software
- Collaboration Software and Knowledge Management Tools
- Collaboration Support Service
- Collaboration Technology Research Group
- Collaboration to Advance Teaching Technology and Science
- collaboration tools
- Collaboration Working Group
- Collaboration, Visualization and Information Management
- Collaboration-Enabled Business Transformation
- Collaboration-Protocol Agreement
- Collaborationist state
- Collaborationist state
- Collaborations and Resources Group
- Collaborations for Excellence in Teacher Preparation
- Collaborative Academic Preparation Initiative
- Collaborative Access Team
- Collaborative Action Research Network
- collaborative actions
- collaborative Advanced Design Project
- Collaborative Advanced Gas Turbine
- Collaborative Advanced Interagency Research Network
- Collaborative Advanced Internet Research Network
- Collaborative Advanced Navigation Virtual Art Studio
- Collaborative Africa Budget Reform Initiative
- Collaborative Agent Design Research Center
- Collaborative Agent-Based Control and Help
- Collaborative Agribusiness Support Program
- Collaborative Analytical Process
- Collaborative and Active Learning Research Institute
- Collaborative and Network Distributed Learning Environment
- Collaborative Antiviral Study Group
- Collaborative Application Lifecycle Management
- Collaborative Application Markup Language
- Collaborative Application Technology Solutions
- Collaborative Applications for Project-Based Education
- Collaborative Architecture for Iterative Software Engineering
- Collaborative Artefacts Interactive Furniture
- Collaborative Arts and Culture Foundation