Thomas Cook are still advertising the Louis Corcyra
Beach Hotel on their website.
A statement from Louis Corcyra
Beach, the hotel where the tragedy took place, said management and staff were "deeply shocked and saddened" by the incident and sent their deepest condolences and sympathy to the family.
Bobby Shepherd, six, and his sister Christi, seven, died at the Louis Corcyra
Beach Hotel on the Greek holiday island in 2006 when they were overcome by carbon monoxide from a faulty boiler.
are natural enemies of stored product moth pests such as Corcyra
cephalonica Stainton (Lepidoptera: Pyralidae) (Sastry & Appanna 1960; Gates 1993; Konishi et al.
Ten Greeks, including staff from the Louis Corcyra
Beach Hotel in Gouvia, where the family was staying, are also due to be tried.
Struggling to control his emotions, Neil made for bungalow 112 at the Louis Corcyra
Beach Hotel, in Gouvia, where he and new partner Ruth had been enjoying a half-term holiday when tragedy struck.
Christianne Shepherd, seven, and her brother, Robert, six, were found dead in their bungalow at the luxury Louis Corcyra
Beach Hotel on Corfu after suffering carbon monoxide poisoning.
The family were on holiday with tour operator Thomas Cook, which said the incident took place at the Louis Corcyra
A two-week long hearing has heard how Bobby and Christi Shepherd, aged six and seven, died at the Louis Corcyra
Beach Hotel, on Corfu, when they were overcome by fumes from a faulty boiler.
Mr Hinchliff told the inquest jury that Christi and Bobby - aged seven and six at the time - went on holiday to the Louis Corcyra
Beach Hotel with their father and stepmother Ruth in the October half-term holiday.
R, 1992, Studies on carbohydrate, protein and lipid levels in normal and stress conditions in fat body and integument as compared to whole body during development of moth Corcyra
cephalonica, Insect Sci, Appl.
Seven-year-old Christi and Bobby, six, died as they slept after carbon monoxide fumes from faulty air conditioning seeped into their Louis Corcyra
Hotel chalet room.