References in periodicals archive ?
CONTACT: Head of Legal Bureau, Department of Foreign Affairs, +62-21-3846633, Fax.
It is not possible to ascertain, from Department of Foreign Affairs or Dublin Diocesan Archive files, the number of children sent to America under the informal adoption scheme.
The Department of Foreign Affairs had twice summoned Hos Sereythonh over his comments but the top Cambodian diplomat ignored both summons.
Earlier yesterday, the Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA) reported one of the larger Chinese maritime surveillance vessels posted in the area, the 110-metre Yu Zheng 310, made a high speed pass on two smaller Philippine Coast Guard (PCG) ships, the 56-metre long search and rescue ships BRP Pampanga and the BRP EDSA.
According to the report, the Department of Foreign Affairs said it was not aware of any Australian government restrictions on Robinson's travel.
At the time a spokesperson for the Department of Foreign Affairs said they did offer all the appropriate consular assistance but Aoife's family and friends said they had to organise an air ambulance and an interpreter themselves when they were in Turkey.
In January, the agency released their findings following an audit of the most recent data published by the Department of Foreign Affairs and International Trade, which spans 2003-2005.
The Department of Foreign Affairs said the Irish Embassy in Mexico and the honorary consul in Peru was offering assistance to the man's family.
Spearheaded by the Organization of Women in International Trade-Ontario (OWIT), the VTM is also sponsored by Industry Canada, Westpac Bank of Australia and Austrade, and utilizes software developed by the Canadian Department of Foreign Affairs & International Trade.
The Department of Foreign Affairs in Dublin said there had so far been five confirmed Irish deaths, and a further eight Irish-born people were missing.
G'Day LA: Australia Week 2006 is produced by the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade, Tourism Australia, Austrade, and Qantas Airways in conjunction with State Governments and key private sector sponsors.
Major organization : DEPARTMENT OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS, TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT (DFATD) (FORMERLY CIDA)
Encyclopedia browser ?
- deoxyribonucleic acid
- deoxyribonucleic acid clone
- deoxyribonucleic acid complexity
- Deoxyribonucleic Acid DNA
- deoxyribonucleic acid footprinting
- deoxyribonucleic acid hybridization
- deoxyribonucleic acid lesion
- deoxyribonucleic acid ligase
- deoxyribonucleic acid polymerase I
- deoxyribonucleic acid polymerase II
- deoxyribonucleic acid polymerase III
- deoxyribonucleic acid-directed ribonucleic acid polymerase
- Deparaffination of Petroleum Products
- Depardieu, Gérard
- Department of Defense
- Department of Defense Network
- Department of Energy
- Department of Foreign Affairs
- Department of Housing and Urban
- Department of Institutions of Empress Mariia
- Department of Little Russian Affairs
- Department of the Unorthodox
- department store
- departmental computing
- departure airfield
- departure alternate
- departure center
- departure control
- departure end
- Departure of the Continental Army
- departure point
- departure profile
- departure runway
- departure sequencing
- departure time
- departure track
- departure traffic
- DePauw University
Full browser ?
- Department of Financial and Professional Regulation
- Department of Financial Institutions
- Department of Financial Services
- Department of Fine and Performing Arts
- Department of Fire and Building Services
- Department of Fire and Emergency Services
- Department of Fire and Rescue Services
- Department of Fire Rescue and Emergency Services
- Department of Fish and Game
- Department of Fish and Wildlife
- Department of Fish and Wildlife Resources
- Department of Fish, Wildlife & Parks
- Department of Fisheries
- Department of Fisheries and Aquaculture
- Department of Fisheries and Aquatic Resources
- Department of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences
- Department of Fisheries and Marine Research
- Department of Fisheries and Oceans
- Department of Fisheries Malaysia
- Department of Fisheries Research
- Department of Fisheries Western Australia
- Department of Fisheries Wildlife and Environmental Law Enforcement
- Department of Fisheries, Aquaculture and Environment
- Department of Fishery and Wildlife Biology
- Department of Flight Training
- Department of Food and Agriculture
- Department of Food and Public Distribution
- Department of Food Preservation and Meat Technology
- Department of Food Science and Technology
- Department of Food Technology and Quality Control
- Department of Foreign Affairs
- Department of Foreign Affairs and International Trade
- Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
- Department of Foreign Affairs Canada
- Department of Foreign Aid and Budget Monitoring
- Department of Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs
- Department of Foreign and International Development
- Department of Foreign Church Relations
- Department of Foreign Language Teaching
- Department of Foreign Languages and Applied Linguistics
- Department of Foreign Languages and Literatures
- Department of Foreign Languages, Translation and Interpreting
- Department of Foreign Trade and Economic Cooperation
- Department of Foreign Trade and Economic Cooperation, Jiangsu
- Department of Forensic Science
- Department of Forest Research and Survey
- Department of Forest, Rangeland, and Watershed Stewardship
- Department of Forest, Resources and Agrifoods
- Department of Forestry and Fire Protection
- Department of Forestry and Range Resources
- Department of Forestry and Wildlife
- Department of Forests and Protected Areas
- Department of Forests, Parks and Recreation
- Department of Fraternity and Sorority Life
- Department of Fundamentals of Radio Engineering
- Department of Further Education, Employment, Science and Technology
- Department of Game and Inland Fisheries
- Department of Game, Fish and Parks
- Department of General and Applied Physics
- Department of General Assembly Affairs and Conference Services
- Department of General Services