References in periodicals archive ?
Spatial scale mediates the influence of habitat fragmentation on dispersal success: implications for conservation.
Finally, it may be that roads do not represent a true barrier to avian community development and maintenance or that at this site, they do not equate to a source of habitat fragmentation.
Confounding factors in the detection of species responses to habitat fragmentation.
Forest species in an agricultural landscape in the Netherlands: Effects of habitat fragmentation, Journal of Vegetation Science 8(1): 21-28.
Other topics include Acanthaceae species as potential indicators of phytogeographic territories in Central Africa, the influence of habitat fragmentation on bird nest success at different spatial scales, and quantifying physical habitat heterogeneity in an ecologically meaningful manner.
In fact, some natural resources of a property, such as streams, can become major features for a project, Since fragmentation and loss of habitat are major threats to many imperiled plant and animal species, compact development patterns and the selection of sites that are within or adjacent to existing development can help minimize habitat fragmentation and also help preserve areas for recreation
Modeling the effects of habitat fragmentation on source and sink demography of Neotropical migrant birds.
In the face of climate change and habitat fragmentation, this massive expanse of green space has enormous untapped potential for both people and wildlife, says the London Wildlife Trust.
Research published Wednesday in PLOS One, a journal of the Public Library of Science, estimated that in the neotropic region, which spans from the Mexican deserts to Patagonia in southern Argentina, 35 percent of amphibians "are threatened by habitat loss, habitat fragmentation, and habitat split.
As habitat fragmentation threatens moving populations, research efforts will focus on tracking elephant movement and migration, to assure elephant groups have access to critical migration routes.
Environment minister Jane Davidson, said: "We already have compelling evidence that habitat fragmentation and degradation are serious threats to Welsh biodiversity, and a healthy and robust biodiversity is a major weapon in fighting the ravages of climate change.
The Potential Habitat Fragmentation Caused by White-Tailed Deer (Odocoileus viginianus) and its Impact on Nest Predation.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- Haber-Bosch process
- Haberlandt, Friedrich
- Haberlandt, Gottlieb
- Haberle, John
- Haberler, Gottfried
- Habermas, Jürgen
- Habersham County
- Habersham, James
- Habersham, Joseph
- Habib Bourguiba
- Habib, Philip C.
- Habib, Philip Charles
- Habibollah Qaani
- Habima Theater
- habit of growth
- habit plane
- habitable area
- habitable room
- habitable space
- Habitat for Humanity
- Habitat fragmentation
- Habitation site
- Habitual Abortion
- Habitual Dislocation
- Habré, Hissène
- Habte-Wold, Aklilou
- Hácha, Emil
- Hached, Farhat
- Hachmann, Rolf
Full browser ?
- Habitat for Humanity of Schenectady County, Inc.
- Habitat for Humanity of Snohomish County
- Habitat for Humanity of South Brevard, Inc.
- Habitat for Humanity of Southwest Utah
- Habitat for Humanity of Suffolk
- Habitat for Humanity of Talbot County
- Habitat for Humanity of Teller County
- Habitat for Humanity of the Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Habitat for Humanity of the West Valley
- Habitat for Humanity of Ventura County
- Habitat for Humanity of Wake County
- Habitat for Humanity of Washington County
- Habitat for Humanity of Washington State
- Habitat for Humanity of Westchester
- Habitat for Humanity of Williamson County
- Habitat for Humanity Philippines
- Habitat for Humanity San Benito County
- Habitat for Humanity San Francisco
- Habitat for Humanity South Africa
- Habitat for Humanity St. Louis
- Habitat for Humanity St. Tammany West
- Habitat for Humanity Stanislaus
- Habitat for Humanity Tucson
- Habitat for Humanity University
- Habitat for Humanity Vanuatu
- Habitat for Humanity Waterloo Region
- Habitat for Humanity Winnipeg
- Habitat for Humanity Zambia
- Habitat for Humanity, Victoria
- Habitat for Wildlife
- Habitat fragmentation
- Habitat Friendly Development Practices
- Habitat International Coalition
- Habitat Limiting Factors Model
- Habitat Management Area
- Habitat Management Plan
- Habitat Module Outfitting
- Habitat Module Outfitting System
- Habitat Network East Gippsland
- Habitat Partioning by Therevids
- Habitat Quality Assessment
- Habitat Quality Index
- Habitat Quality Modifier
- Habitat Rehabilitation and Enhancement Project
- Habitat Restoration and Enhancement Project
- Habitat Restoration and Salmon Enhancement Program
- Habitat Restoration Cost Estimation Model
- Habitat Restoration Team
- Habitat Restoration Working Group
- habitat selection
- Habitat Specification
- Habitat Stability Index
- Habitat Stewardship Program
- Habitat Suitability
- Habitation à Loyer Modéré
- Habitation and Station Operations
- Habitation Module