Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
These themes are illustrated by discussing the findings of a comparative survey of welfare service barriers experienced by Haitian and Hispanic welfare clients in Miami-Dade county.
A key first step is understanding that Hispanics are not monolithic.
Numerous Hispanics serve as staff ministers in Anglo churches, and several Hispanic ministers serve as Baptist Student Ministry directors throughout Texas, including Abe Jaquez, Samuel Olmos, and David Chan.
And Hispanics will be the nation's largest minority group, if they are not already, by next year.
The Level of Financial Stability (LOFS[R]) among Hispanics is an index used to determine the level of financial stability among Hispanic consumers.
13) Although Hispanics have more conservative attitudes toward sexuality than whites or blacks, (14) they are more likely to enter sexual relationships at a young age, perhaps as a result of their desire to marry early.
For many people, Hispanics included, summer camp is not a part of their survival priorities--especially people who live in the inner city.
It is therefore clear that rehabilitation services will be required to respond to the needs of Hispanics with disabilities.
Although I do agree that aggressive proselytism is part of the cause, it most certainly cannot carry the full share of explanation for this sad but true exodus of Hispanics from the Roman Catholic Church to other churches.
Hispanics currently control 17 votes in the House (three non-voting members represent Puerto Rico, Guam, and the U.
The grant will fund Hispanic education initiatives nationally and the Association's internet news bureau.
But if you're just looking at Hispanics during 2003, they were at the right place at the right time,'' said Rakesh Kochhar, author of the study and senior research associate at the Washington, D.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- Hirschman, Albert Otto
- Hirschsprung's disease
- Hirschsprun's Disease
- Hirshhorn Museum and Sculpture Garden
- Hirshhorn, Joseph H.
- Hirst, Damien Steven
- Hirt, Hermann
- Hirtius, Aulus
- His Majesty's Own Chancery
- Hishikawa Moronobu
- Hispania Citerior
- Hispania Ulterior
- Hispanic Colonial architecture
- Hispanic Heritage Month
- Hissar Culture
- histidine-kinase-associated receptor
- histocompatibility gene
Full browser ?
- Hispanics Across America
- Hispanics Against Child Abuse & Neglect, Inc.
- Hispanics in Philanthropy
- Hispanics Taking Action in the Community
- Hispaniolan Solenodon
- Hispano (disambiguation)
- Hispano American
- Hispano Canadian Intercultural School
- Hispano Mecano Eléctrica SA
- Hispano Round Table de Nuevo México
- Hispano-Moresque style