References in periodicals archive ?
Tenders are invited for Bipolar Power Supplies and IEEE-488 interface.
Among the topics are digital-to-analog and analog-to-digital converters, measurement systems with an IEEE-488 interface, and crate and modular measurement systems.
Here, TestPointTM is used to control via IEEE-488 interface a system voltmeter; pH measurement is a master variable in analytical chemistry and environmental studies.
A Lexicon of DAQ Buses GPIB General purpose interface bus, IEEE-488 Firewire IEEE-1394 (up to 800 Mb/sec) PCI Peripheral component interconnect (up to 133 MB/sec) cPCI Compact PCI (Eurocard-based PC with PCI backplane) PCI-X PCI extended (up to 1 GB/sec) PCIe PCI Express (up to 200 MB/sec) PXI PCI Extensions for Instrumentation (based on CompactPCI) PXIe PXI Express Bus Technologies (Mbit/sec) GPIB Ethernet USB PC Buses 1990 1 10 NA 100 (ISA) 1995 1 100 NA 1,000 (PCI 32/33) 2000 1 1,000 10 1,000 (PCI 32/33) 2005 10 1,000 60 * 8 GB/sec (x32) (PCI Express) *--USB 2.
When data rates are modest (below about 1 MB/sec) the venerable IEEE-488 (GPIB) is sufficient.
The interface embodies the error-reporting structure and mnemonics of the IEEE-488.
1%, programmable test frequencies from 20 Hz to 1 MHz, 20 measurement parameters, monitoring of voltage and current to the test device, automatic sequencing of up to 6 individual tests, and IEEE-488, RS-232, and handler interfaces.
Built-in IEEE-488 and RS-232 interfaces provide compatibility with the most popular instrumentation control protocols.
232 = RS-232 422 = RS-422 449 = RS-449 488 = IEEE-488 1553 = Mil-Std-1553 e = Ethernet p = parallel s = SCSI
For automated operation, the GSS6300M can be synchronised with other equipment and controlled remotely over Ethernet, IEEE-488 (GPIB) or RS232 interfaces.
This includes parallel printer ports, RS-232, RS-422 and RS-485 serial ports, IEEE-488 (GPIB), USB (Universal Serial Bus), IEEE-1394 FireWire bus, and Ethernet.
In doing so the system can be operated with either a remote controller using IEEE-488 or RS-232 interface or through the attenuator's front panel controls, providing a means of adjusting the high power amplifier output for test purposes without the need for system shutdown.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- IEC 559
- IEC 61131
- IEC 61883
- IEEE 1076
- IEEE 1284
- IEEE 1394
- IEEE 488
- IEEE 754
- IEEE 802
- IEEE 802.11
- IEEE 802.2
- IEEE 802.3
- IEEE 802.3u
- IEEE 802.3z
- IEEE 802.4
- IEEE 802.5
- IEEE Computer Society
- IEEE Floating Point Standard
- IEEE Standard 1149.1
- Ieremiia Mikhail Vishnevetskii
- Ieronim Ivanovich Stebnitskii
- Ieronim Petrovich Uborevich
- Ieronim Stebnitskii
- Ieronim Uborevich
- Ierusalimskii, Nikolai
- Ierusalimskii, Nikolai Dmitrievich
- Iessen, Aleksandr
- Iessen, Aleksandr Aleksandrovich
- Ievlev, Vitalii
- Ievlev, Vitalii Mikhailovich
- Iezuitov, Nikolai
- Iezuitov, Nikolai Mikhailovich
Full browser ?
- IEEE Multi Conference on Systems and Control
- IEEE P1394
- IEEE P1394
- IEEE PDI
- IEEE Phoenix Conference on Computers and Communications
- IEEE Power Engineering Society (IEEE PES)
- IEEE Radio and Wireless Symposium
- IEEE Robotics and Automation Society
- IEEE Standard 1149.1
- IEEE standard for Ethernet
- IEEE Standard for Wireless Metropolitan Area Networks
- IEEE Std 1003.1
- IEEE Symposium on Computers and Communications
- IEEE Symposium on Precision Clock Synchronization
- IEEE Transactions Geoscience Remote Sensing
- IEEE Transactions on Computers
- IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Database Engineering
- IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks
- IEEE Transactions on Nuclear Science
- IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems
- IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence
- IEEE Transactions on Semiconductor Manufacturing
- IEEE Transactions on Sonics Ultrasonics
- IEEE Transactions on Very Large Scale Integration Systems
- IEEE Transactions on Visualization and Computer Graphics
- IEEE Visualization Conferences
- IEEE Wireless LAN protocol
- IEEE Wireless LAN Standard
- IEEE Workshop on Augmented Reality
- IEEE Wowmom Workshop on Autonomic Wireless Access