References in periodicals archive ?
The data logger was connected to a personal computer via the RS232 with use of IEEE-488 as communication language.
In addition to RS-232, they are available with optional LXI Class C Ethernet (including hardware trigger input) or IEEE-488.
Built-in IEEE-488 and RS-232 interfaces provide compatibility with the most popular instrumentation control protocols.
For automated operation, the GSS6300M can be synchronised with other equipment and controlled remotely over Ethernet, IEEE-488 (GPIB) or RS232 interfaces.
IEEE-488, RS-232C, USB and Ethernet interfaces are included and Windows(TM) Graphical User Interface application software comes with each MX unit.
With this program, users can graphically measure and log standard measurements; capture, display, and print output voltage and current waveforms; capture, display, and print harmonic voltage and current measurements; create, run, save, reload, and print transient programs; generate and save harmonic and arbitrary waveforms; and display IEEE-488, RS232C, USB and LAN bus traffic to and from the AC Source to help you develop your own test programs.
In addition, IEEE-488, Ethernet, USB and parallel port interfaces are provided to extend remote operation capabilities.
With the Model 5100, a simulated central office can be configured and common local loop impairments can be selectively generated from either the front panel controls or remotely via an RS-232 or IEEE-488 interface bus.
Both the IEEE-488 and RS232 interfaces come standard.
GPIB Interface (KPXI-488) - This IEEE-488 compatible interface allows easy connection to GPIB instruments to create high performance hybrid systems without communication problems.
An IEEE-488 interface enables users of legacy systems to easily integrate the Model 2810 into their test systems.
Operating and programming the Model 7002-HD is done via either the front panel controls or over the IEEE-488 GPIB bus.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- IEC 559
- IEC 61131
- IEC 61883
- IEEE 1076
- IEEE 1284
- IEEE 1394
- IEEE 488
- IEEE 754
- IEEE 802
- IEEE 802.11
- IEEE 802.2
- IEEE 802.3
- IEEE 802.3u
- IEEE 802.3z
- IEEE 802.4
- IEEE 802.5
- IEEE Computer Society
- IEEE Floating Point Standard
- IEEE Standard 1149.1
- Ieremiia Mikhail Vishnevetskii
- Ieronim Ivanovich Stebnitskii
- Ieronim Petrovich Uborevich
- Ieronim Stebnitskii
- Ieronim Uborevich
- Ierusalimskii, Nikolai
- Ierusalimskii, Nikolai Dmitrievich
- Iessen, Aleksandr
- Iessen, Aleksandr Aleksandrovich
- Ievlev, Vitalii
- Ievlev, Vitalii Mikhailovich
- Iezuitov, Nikolai
- Iezuitov, Nikolai Mikhailovich
Full browser ?
- IEEE Multi Conference on Systems and Control
- IEEE P1394
- IEEE P1394
- IEEE PDI
- IEEE Phoenix Conference on Computers and Communications
- IEEE Power Engineering Society (IEEE PES)
- IEEE Radio and Wireless Symposium
- IEEE Robotics and Automation Society
- IEEE Standard 1149.1
- IEEE standard for Ethernet
- IEEE Standard for Wireless Metropolitan Area Networks
- IEEE Std 1003.1
- IEEE Symposium on Computers and Communications
- IEEE Symposium on Precision Clock Synchronization
- IEEE Transactions Geoscience Remote Sensing
- IEEE Transactions on Computers
- IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Database Engineering
- IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks
- IEEE Transactions on Nuclear Science
- IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems
- IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence
- IEEE Transactions on Semiconductor Manufacturing
- IEEE Transactions on Sonics Ultrasonics
- IEEE Transactions on Very Large Scale Integration Systems
- IEEE Transactions on Visualization and Computer Graphics
- IEEE Visualization Conferences
- IEEE Wireless LAN protocol
- IEEE Wireless LAN Standard
- IEEE Workshop on Augmented Reality
- IEEE Wowmom Workshop on Autonomic Wireless Access