References in periodicals archive ?
1,3] This, in turn, is excreted into the urine where the presence of an alkaline environment and bacteria are capable of metabolizing indicant to indirubin and indigo.
Our findings suggest that indirubins offer a novel therapeutic strategy for these tumours that simultaneously targets tumour invasion and angiogenesis," added Chiocca.
Comparison of HPLC retention times and UV-visible absorption spectra (Figure 4) to those of authentic standards confirmed the identities of indigo (1), indirubin (2), 6-monobromoindigo (3) and 6,6'-dibromoindigo (6), which exhibited absorption maxima in the visible region at 603nm, 537nm, 597nm and 591nm, respectively.
The fingerprints and quantity analysis of standard samples, indirubin and indigo blue, were established.
Indirubin inhibits inflammatory reactions in delayed-type hypersensitivity.
Interestingly, in patients with various pathologies, including leukemias, indican, indigo and indirubin can be found in the urine, derived from the metabolism of tryptophan into indole which is absorbed and further oxidized in the liver to indoxyl.
2007, Antitumor activity of novel indirubin derivatives in rat tumor model.
The principal components of Indigo Naturalis and Radix Salviae Miltiorrhizae, which is indirubin and tanshinone 11A (Fig.
The extract corresponded to the SFE extract in tryptanthrin, indolin-2-one, indirubin, indigo and alpha-linolenic acids at 0.
Indirubin may play a crucial role, but the underlying mechanism is not very clear and warrants further studies.
It has been shown that indirubin inhibits cell growth and induces differentiation and apoptosis of leukemic cells (Wu and Fang, 1980; Suzuki et al.
The quinazolinone alkaloid indirubin showed anticancer and hypotensive action (Li et al.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- indirect labor
- indirect laying
- Indirect light
- Indirect lighting
- indirect luminaire
- indirect material
- Indirect Proof
- Indirect Selection
- indirect solar gain
- indirect solar water heating system
- Indirect Speech
- indirect stratification
- indirect stroke
- indirect system
- indirect tax
- Indirect Taxes
- indirect vision
- indirect waste pipe
- Indirect water heater
- indirect wave
- indirect-arc furnace
- indirect-band-gap semiconductor
- indirect-drive approach
- indirectly heated cathode
- indiscreet topology
- Indisputable Facts
- Indisputable Fines
- Indistinguishability of Identical Particles
- indium antimonide
- indium arsenide
- indium chloride
- indium phosphide
- indium sulfate
- Individual Accounts of Savings Achieved
- Individual and Team Training
- individual distributed numerical control
- individual level data
- individual line
- Individual Metal Support
- Individual Mineral
- Individual Protective Gear
- Individual Psychology
- Individual Retirement Account
- individual sewage-disposal system
- Individual Territory
- individual vent
- individual water supply
Full browser ?
- Indirection Barrelshift Accumulate and Add
- Indirection, Shift, Accumulate, Add and Count
- Indirectly Acting Sympathomimetic Amines
- Indirectly Fired Gas Turbine
- indirectly heated cathode
- indirectly meant
- indirectly state
- Indirectly threaded
- Indirectly Tunable
- Indirizzo Giuridico Economico Aziendale
- Indiscernibility Definition Graph
- Indische Na-Oorlogse Generatie
- Indische Sociaal Democratische Vereeniging