Kennedy(redirected from JFK)
Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Medical, Acronyms, Wikipedia.
1. Charles Peter. born 1959, British politician, leader of the Liberal Democrats from 1999
2. Edward (Moore), known as Ted. born 1932, US Democrat politician; senator since 1962
3. his brother, John (Fitzgerald), known as JFK. 1917--63, US Democrat statesman; 35th president of the US (1961--63), the first Roman Catholic and the youngest man ever to be president. He demanded the withdrawal of Soviet missiles from Cuba (1962) and prepared civil rights reforms; assassinated
4. Nigel (Paul). born 1956, British violinist, noted for his flamboyant style
5. Robert (Francis), known as Bobby, brother of John Kennedy. 1925--68, US Democrat statesman; attorney general (1961--64) and senator for New York (1965--68); assassinated