July 11, 2013

(redirected from Jul 11, 2013)

July 11, 2013

Holidays

Apollonian Games (July 6-13)


Baths of Caracalla (First week in July to second week in August)

Boston Pops (First week in May through middle of July)

Dog Days (July 3-August 11)



Great Schooner Race (First week in July)



Montreal Jazz Festival (Last weekend in June through first week in July)

Naadam (July 11-13)




Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
STAVANGER, Norway, Ramadan 2, 1434, Jul 11, 2013, SPA -- Norway may provide high-speed Internet in one of the few places on Earth where it's not available: the Arctic, AP reported.
24000 Personal Goods 23000 22000 21000 FTSE Rebased Jan 11, 2013 Jul 11, 2013 20000880 Share price in pence SUPERGROUP 795 710 625 FTSE-Rebased 540 Jan 11, 2013 Jul 11, 2013
NYSE: SIM) announces to the general public that through its repurchase fund, on Jul 11, 2013, bought 37,485 of its own shares, (SIMEC-B).
New York (AirGuide - Inside Air Travel) Thu, Jul 11, 2013
SeeNews) - Jul 11, 2013 - Austrian insolvent drugstore chain TAP Dayli Vertriebs will sell all of its products at a 40% discount from Thursady until further notice, said yesterday liquidator Rudolf Mitterlehner, whom the market is expecting to announce a decision on the company's bankruptcy tomorrow.
SeeNews) - Jul 11, 2013 - US Kremers Urban Pharmaceuticals has been cleared by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to market its extended-release methylphenidate hydrochloride product, Belgian parent UCB (EBR:UCB) said on Wednesday.
Khartoum, Jul 11, 2013 (SUNA) Below is currency rate against the SDG on Thursday according to the Central bank of Sudan: Currency BUYING SELLING MIDDLE USD 4.
New York (AirGuideBusiness - Business & Industry Features) Thu, Jul 11, 2013
JOHANNESBURG, Ramadan 2, 1434, Jul 11, 2013, SPA -- South Africa's president said that Nelson Mandela remains in critical but stable condition, AP reported.
SeeNews) - Jul 11, 2013 - Belgian apparel retailer JBC said Wednesday it had agreed to buy 85% in local sector player Mayerline, with the Geurts-Meyer family retaining the remaining 15%.
SeeNews) - Jul 11, 2013 - Austrian sugar producer Agrana (WBAG:AGR) reported today an operating profit before one-offs of EUR 61.
WASHINGTON, Ramadan 2, 1434, Jul 11, 2013, SPA -- President Barack Obama's choice as chief U.