Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
Taking into account the functional consequences of the hip joint impairment, the objectives of the kinesiotherapy program used were the increase in muscle strength in the lower limbs and the improvement of hip joint mobility.
Key words: Low back pain, degenerative lesions, physiotherapy, kinesiotherapy, physical therapy
There are only a handful of accredited kinesiotherapy programs at the bachelor's degree level in the United States.
Variables n * Breathing techniques Clearance 16 Re-expansive 17 Reduce hyper inflation 1 Kinesiotherapy Trunk rotation 8 Exercise for upper limbs 7 Manual Therapeutic Resources Scapular mobilization 8 'Pompage' / Traces 5 Functional activities Orthostatism 2 Ambulation 5 Positioning Right and Left Lateral Decubitus 10 Guidelines Positioning and functional activities 4
2) Department of Physiotherapy, Section of Kinesiotherapy University School of Physical Education, Krakow, Poland
Journal of the American Kinesiotherapy Association, 51, 16-21.
The key words and search terms used to develop the search strategy for each of these databases included: exercise therapy, exercise, therapeutic exercise, rehabilitation exercise, movement therapy, motion therapy, physical therapy, physiotherapy, and kinesiotherapy.
Clinical Kinesiology Journal of the American Kinesiotherapy Association, 46(1), 2-7.
Aaron Mattes is one of the most renowned manual and kinesiotherapy athletic conditioning and flexibility authorities in the world.
To analyse how the quality of life changed in patients to have practiced a complex and compete kinesiotherapy programme;
a) University of Southern Mississippi, School of Kinesiology, Hattiesburg, MS, Kinesiotherapy Student
During his stay in hospital, the patient underwent intensive kinesiotherapy and magnetic therapy.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- Kindle Paperwhite
- Kindred: The Embraced
- Kinect for Windows
- kinematic boundary condition
- kinematic chain
- kinematic fluidity
- Kinematic Pair
- kinematic similarity
- Kinematic Viscosity
- kinematically admissible motion
- Kinematics of Mechanisms
- Kiner, Ralph McPherran
- kinescope recording
- kinesthetic apraxia
- Kinetic architecture
- kinetic art
- kinetic energy
- kinetic energy ammunition
- kinetic equilibrium
- kinetic friction
- kinetic intermediate
- kinetic lead
- Kinetic Methods of Analysis
- kinetic momentum
- kinetic potential
- kinetic pressure
- kinetic reaction
- kinetic stress
- kinetic theory
- Kinetic Theory of Gases
- Kinetic theory of matter
- kinetic-molecular theory of gases
Full browser ?
- kinesiologic electromyography
- kinesiological electromyography
- Kinesiological Motion Expert System
- Kinesiology and Health Promotion Department
- Kinesiology and Health Science
- Kinesiology and Physical Education
- Kinesiology Federation Registered Professional
- Kinesiology Practitioners Accreditation Board
- Kinesiology, applied
- Kinesiology, applied
- Kinesiology, Leisure and Sport Sciences
- Kinesis Myofascial Integration
- kinesthesia hallucination