Lithuanian Feature and Documentary Film Studio

Lithuanian Feature and Documentary Film Studio

 

established in Kaunas in 1940; located in Vilnius since 1949. The studio was closed during the Great Patriotic War (1941–45). In 1944, after the liberation of Lithuania by Soviet troops, it was reopened. Since the early 1950’s the studio has also produced feature films. (SeeLITHUANIAN SSR: Motion pictures.)

Full browser ?