TOE(redirected from Mallet toe)
Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Medical, Wikipedia.
Related to Mallet toe: claw toe
1. any one of the digits of the foot
2. the corresponding part in other vertebrates
3. the lower bearing of a vertical shaft assembly
4. the tip of a cam follower that engages the cam profile
TOESee theory of everything.
One of the digits on the foot of humans and other vertebrates.
The part of a base of a dam or retaining wall on the side opposite to the retained material.
The leading edge of a thrust nappe.
The junction between the face of a weld and the base metal.
The burden of material between the bottom of the borehole and the free face.
The bottom of the borehole.
A spurn, or small pillar of coal.
The base of a bank in an open-pit mine.
1. A projection from the foot or foot piece of any object or construction to give it broader bearing and greater stability.
2. That part of the base of a concrete retaining wall which projects in front of the face of the wall, away from the retained material.
3. That portion of sheeting below the excavation subgrade.
4. On a door, the lower portion of the lock stile.
5. Of a weld, the junction between the base metal and the face of a weld.
6. To drive a nail at an oblique angle.