References in periodicals archive ?
In this role, Dauber drove licensing efforts with Intel and created the industry's first integrated enterprise management product, ManageWise, which grew into one of Novell's top four brands.
NOTE: Novell, NetWare, GroupWise, ManageWise and NDS are registered trademarks, and BorderManager, eDirectory and ZENworks are trademarks of Novell, Inc.
GroupWise, ManageWise and ZEN revenues were up 50% at $53m.
Marengi says Novell will be focusing on two other products: ManageWise and GroupWise.
Novell, NetWare, the Novell Press logo, GroupWise, ManageWise, Novell Directory Services, and NDPS are registered trademarks; Novell Press, NDS, Novell BorderManager, ZENworks, and Novell Distributed Print Services are trademarks; CNE is a registered service mark; and CNI and CNA are service marks of Novell, Inc.
ManageWise now manages pure IP networks and network segments
SQL(TM) 2000 database is the underlying database engine for Novell's ManageWise network management software.
By utilizing the power of systems such as Microsoft's SMS, and ManageWise from Novell, it implements strong management infrastructure.
Reports can now be instantly sent to Lotus Notes, ODBC, LDIF, CSV or XML formats; as well as e-mail, or as text to a cell phone or pager; or in SNMP format to network management systems such as CA UniCenter TNG, HP OpenView, ManageWise or Tivoli.
Novell says it will release a Java Management API-based version of its ManageWise platform later this year.
Full management console -- The functionality of ManageWise is now a
Novell, NetWare, and ManageWise are registered trademarks and BorderManager, NDS, Novell BranchManager, and ZENworks are trademarks of Novell, Inc in the United States and other countries.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- managed Ethernet switch
- managed health care
- managed hub
- managed NIC
- managed services
- managed solution
- management console
- management control system
- management engineering
- management game
- Management Information Base
- Management Information System
- Management of Agricultural Animals
- Management of the National Economy, Institute for the
- management port
- management science
- management science and administrative theory
- management system
- Manager of Business Applications
- managerial revolution
- Managerial Revolution, Theory of the
- Manandian, Iakov
- Manandian, Iakov Amazaspovich
- Manas Mausoleum
- Manassas National Battlefield Park
- Manassas Park
- Manasseh ben Israel
- Manasseh, Prayer of
- Manassein, Viacheslav
- Manassein, Viacheslav Avksentevich
Full browser ?
- Managers Association of Financial Advisors of Canada
- Managers Guide to Virtual Private Networks
- Managers in Partnership
- Managers of Their Homes
- Managers' Annual Operating Plan
- Managing Access for Juvenile Offender Resources and Services
- Managing Access to Grey Literature Collections
- Managing Agrochemicals in Multi-Use Aquatic Systems
- Managing and Marketing Sales Association
- Managing and Planning Learning Environments
- Managing Anger in the Workplace
- Managing Archaeological Data
- Managing Assaultive Behavior
- Managing Basic Education
- managing board
- Managing Business Process Flows
- Managing by Objectives
- Managing by Objectives
- Managing by Values
- Managing by Walking
- Managing by Wire
- Managing Cisco Network Security
- Managing Civil Actions in Threat Incidents
- Managing Civilian Workforce to Budget
- Managing Climate Variability Program
- Managing Company Tactical Operations
- Managing Complexity Programme
- Managing Conceptual Space
- Managing Context Information and Semantics in Mobile Environments
- Managing Criminal Investigations