References in periodicals archive ?
Placental transfer of N-acetylcysteine following human maternal acetaminophen toxicity.
Characterization of N-acetylcysteine and ambroxol in antioxidant therapy.
N-acetylcysteine (NAC) is a modified amino acid with potent direct antioxidant effects; it also boosts natural cellular antioxidant systems such as glutathione.
Taking N-acetylcysteine (NAC) episodically in anticipation of a day at the beach or before other heavy sun exposure may prevent UV-induced oxidative damage to melanocytic nevi, thereby reducing the long-term risk of malignant transformation, explained Dr.
However, the data presented by Tyhach show a suppression of acetaminophen recovery amounting to 13% and 21% at an acetaminophen concentration of 200 mg/L in the presence of 1000 and 2000 mg/L N-acetylcysteine (NAC), respectively.
One thousand and six Chinese patients (mean age, 66 years) with moderate-to-severe chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) were randomly assigned to receive, in double-blind fashion, 600 mg of N-acetylcysteine (NAC) twice a day or placebo for 1 year.
18, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global N-acetylcysteine Industry Report 2014" report to their offering.
Inhibition of angiogenesis-driven Kaposi's sarcoma tumor growth in nude mice by oral N-acetylcysteine.
In addition, an anti-oxidant drug, N-acetylcysteine (NAC), has the same affect as HO-1, when given to Plasmodium-infected mice.
BOSTON -- Intravenous N-acetylcysteine increases transplant-free survival in patients with early-stage acute liver failure, Dr.
Treatment with deferoxamine was prompt and followed by empiric N-acetylcysteine once liver injury was apparent.
2 mg/g diet), N-acetylcysteine (300 [micro]g/g diet), retinol (80 [micro]g/g diet), selenium (1.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- Nabiev, Rakhman
- Nabizade, Nazim
- Nabokov, Vladimir Dmitrievich
- Nabokov, Vladimir Vladimirovich
- Nabothian cyst
- Nabothian glands
- Naboth's Vineyard
- Nabuco, Joaquim
- Nabulsi, Sulayman Al-
- NACA airfoil
- NACA cowling
- Nacchio's law
- N-acetylsulfanilyl chloride
- Nachalnaia Shkola
- Nachi No Hi Matsuri
- Nachtigal, Gustav
- Nacogdoches County
- Nacozari de García
- nacré velvet
- nacreous cloud
- Nacreous Clouds
- Nadab and Abihu
- Nadal, Rafael
Full browser ?
- N-Acetyl-Beta-D-Glucoseaminidase Index
- N-Acetyl-DL-Homocysteine Thiolactone
- N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine Ethyl Ester
- N-Acetyl-Leucine Leucine Norleucinal
- N-Acetyl-P-Aminohippuric Acid
- N-Acetyl-P-Benzoquinone Imine
- N-acetyl-seryl-aspartyl-lysyl-proline, acetyl-N-Ser-Asp-Lys-Pro
- N-Acetylated Alpha-Linked Acidic Dipeptidase
- N-acetylated alpha-linked acidic dipeptidase 1
- N-acetylated alpha-linked acidic dipeptidase 2
- N-acetylated alpha-linked acidic dipeptidase II
- N-acetylated alpha-linked acidic dipeptidase-like 1
- N-acetylated alpha-linked acidic dipeptidase-like 2
- N-acetylated-alpha-linked acidic dipeptidase 2
- N-acetylated-alpha-linked acidic dipeptidase I
- N-acetylated-alpha-linked acidic dipeptidase II
- N-acetylated-alpha-linked acidic dipeptidase-like protein
- N-acetylated-alpha-linked-acidic dipeptidase
- N-acetylgalactosamine 4-O-sulfotransferase 2
- N-acetylgalactosamine 4-sulfate 6-O-sulfotransferase
- N-acetylgalactosamine-4-O-sulfotransferase 1
- N-acetylgalactosamine-4-O-sulfotransferase 2
- N-acetylgalactosamine-6-sulfate sulfatase
- N-acetylglucosamine 6-O-sulfotransferase 1
- N-acetylglucosamine 6-O-sulfotransferase 2
- N-acetylglucosamine 6-O-sulfotransferase 3
- N-acetylglucosamine 6-O-sulfotransferase 4
- N-acetylglucosamine 6-O-sulfotransferase 5
- N-acetylglucosamine-1-phosphate transferase, alpha and beta subunits
- N-acetylglucosamine-1-phosphate transferase, gamma subunit
- N-acetylglucosamine-1-phosphodiester alpha-N-acetylglucosaminidase
- N-acetylglucosamine-1-phosphotransferase subunit gamma
- N-acetylglucosamine-1-phosphotransferase subunits alpha/beta
- N-acetylglucosamine-1-phosphotransferase, gamma subunit
- N-acetylglucosaminyl transferase component Gpi
- N-acetylglucosaminyl-phosphatidylinositol de-N-acetylase
- N-acetylglucosaminylphosphatidylinositol deacetylase
- N-acetylglucosamyl transferase component GPI1
- N-acetylglutamate synthetase
- N-acetylglutamate synthetase
- N-Acetylglutamic acid