References in periodicals archive ?
EPA webinar, "Proposed Revisions to National Ambient Air Quality Standards for Ozone, December 2014.
Regulatory Impact Analysis for the Final Revisions to the National Ambient Air Quality Standards for Particulate Matter.
29 Table-3: National Ambient Air Quality Standards Pollutant Time weighted Industrial, average Residential, Rural and other area Sulphur dioxide Annual 50 (SO2), [micro]g/ [m.
68) See National Ambient Air Quality Standards for Ozone, 72 Fed.
EPA is expected to propose changes to the National Ambient Air Quality Standard for ozone on June 20, 2007.
Through the authority of the Federal Clean Air Act, EPA has established National Ambient Air Quality Standards, or concentration limits, for PM10 and PM2.
In 2002, 34 percent of children under 18 years old lived in areas that did not meet one or more of the Primary National Ambient Air Quality Standards, up significantly from 19 percent in 2001.
The EPA was granted authority to develop and enforce national ambient air quality standards (NAAQS) for outside air with the Clean Air Act of
He identified coal-fired power plants, new National Ambient Air Quality Standards (NAAQS) and mobile source pollution as possible issues in the reauthorization.
The USEPA sets National Ambient Air Quality Standards (NAAQS) for six "criteria pollutants" that the USEPA has determined pose significant public health risks: sulfur dioxide, particulate matter, carbon monoxide, ozone, nitrogen dioxide, and lead.
Vac Pac performance on this protocol shows that the vacuum cleaner releases dust particles into the surrounding environment at levels well below those allowed by the National Ambient Air Quality Standards.
In October 1999, the states of New York, Massachusetts, Maine, Vermont, Rhode Island, Connecticut, and New Hampshire petitioned the agency to revise its secondary national ambient air quality standards.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- Nathaniel Bacon
- Nathaniel Brown Palmer
- Nathaniel Hawthorne
- Nathaniel Ward
- Nathansohn's theory
- Nation of Islam
- Nation of Shopkeepers
- nation state
- Nation, Carry
- Nation, Carry Moore
- National Aboriginal Day
- National Academy of Lincei
- National Academy of Sciences
- National Advanced Systems
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- National Agriculture Fair at Santarem
- National Air Defense
- National Air Defense Forces
- National Alliance of Preservation Commissions
- National ambient air quality standards
- National Arbor Day Foundation
- National Archives
- National Archives and Records Administration
- National Art Gallery of Sofia
- national assembly
- National Assembly of the Hungarian People's Republic
- National Association for Olmsted Parks
- National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People
- National Association of Conservation Districts
- National Association of County Park & Recreation Officials
- National Association of Home Builders
- National Association of Manufacturers
- National Association of State Foresters
- National Association of State Outdoor Recreation Liaison Officers
- National Association of State Park Directors
- National Audubon Society
- National Author's Day
- National Aviation Heritage Area
- National Ballet of Canada
- national bank
- National Bank of Cuba
- National Bank of Yugoslavia
- National Banks
- National Baptist Convention, USA, Annual Session
Full browser ?
- National Allied Health Casemix Committee
- National Allied Health Classification Committee
- National Allied Radio Frequency Agency
- National Allocation Plan
- National Allotment Gardens Trust
- National Allowance Pricing Agreement
- National Alopecia Areata Foundation
- National Alpine Ski Camp
- National Alternative Dispute Resolution Advisory Council
- National Alternative Fuels Association
- National Alternative Fuels Training Consortium
- National Alternative Fuels Training Program
- National Aluminum Company Limited
- National Alumnae Association of Spelman College
- National Alumni Schools Committee
- National Alzheimer's Project Act of 2011
- National Amateur Athletic Federation
- National Amateur Ballroom Dancing Association
- National Amateur Baseball Federation
- National Amateur Bodybuilders Association
- National Amateur Bowlers Incorporated
- National Amateur Dodgeball Association
- National Amateur Gardening Show
- National Amateur Karate Association
- National Amateur Pool League
- National Amateur Press Association
- National Amateur Retriever Championship
- National Amateur Roller Skating Association
- National Ambient Air Quality Monitoring
- National Ambient Air Quality Monitoring Network
- National ambient air quality standards
- National Ambient Water Quality
- National Ambient Water Quality Criteria
- National Ambulatory Care Reporting System
- National Ambulatory Medical Care Survey
- National AMED
- National American Arab Nurses Association
- National American Bulldog Association
- National American Bulldog Rescue Alliance
- National American Eskimo Dog Association of Canada
- National American Glass Club, Ltd.
- National American Greek Council
- National American Indian Court Judges Association
- National American Indian Enrollment Agency
- National American Indian Housing Council
- National American Indian Veterans
- National American Insurance Company of California
- National American Legion Press Association
- National American Legion Riders Information Center
- National American Motors Drivers and Racers Association
- National American Pit Bull Terrier Association
- National American Pit Bull Terrier Club
- National American Semi-Pro Baseball Association
- National American University
- National American Woman Suffrage Association
- National Amphibian & Reptile Recording Scheme
- National Amputee Golf Association
- National AMS Users Group
- National Amtelco Equipment Owners
- National Amusement Network, Inc.
- National Amusement Park Historical Association