Pergamino


Also found in: Wikipedia.

Pergamino

 

a city in eastern Argentina, in the province of Buenos Aires. Population, 41,600 (1960). A railroad and highway junction, it is a center for an agricultural region producing grain, fodder, and oil-yielding crops. Meat and dairy livestock are bred, and there are flour-milling and butter industries. Pergamino has a number of railroad shops.

References in periodicals archive ?
Although it is not our focus for the long term, it is currently 60 percent of our business with the remaining 40 percent for our cafe, Cafe Pergamino," he said, noting that it helps pay the bills, but it has also been a very fulfilling experience.
Pergamino (BA)--Argentina: INTA, EEA Pergamino: 29-34.
El vuelo de Clavileno finaliza con los dos protagonistas arrojados al suelo tras la explosion de los cohetes y en un rincon del jardin una lanza con un pergamino que con letras de oro anunciaba, a modo de profecia epica, el final de la aventura y el desencantamiento de la condesa Trifaldi y su sequito, asi como el de Dulcinea: "El inclito caballero don Quijote de la Mancha fenecio y acabo la aventura de la condesa Trifaldi, por otro nombre llamada la duena Dolorida, y compania, con solo intentarla.
1 * S, small; M, medium; PRGV, Pergamino virus; ANDV, Andes virus; MACV, Maciel virus; BMJV, Bermejo virus; LECV, Lechiguanas virus; ORNV, Oran virus; CASV, Castelo dos Sonhos virus; PARV, Paranoa virus; ; NA, sufficient sequence not available for comparison; ARAV, Araraquara virus; JABV, Jabora virus; ARCV, Araucaria virus; CATV, Catacamas virus; PDOV, El Moro Canyon virus; CHOV, Choclo virus; NEMV, Neembucu virus; ALPV, Alta Paraguay virus; ITAPV, Itaporanga virus; JUQV, Juquitiba virus; LNV, Laguna Negra virus; RIOMV, Rio Mamore virus; SNV, Sin Nombre virus; ELMCV, El Moro Canyon virus; MAPv, Maporal virus; CADV, Cano Delgadito virus.
As for other minor testimonies, the Pergamino Sharrer contains Don Denis's poems and remains in the Arquivo da Torre do Tombo in Lisbon, whereas Galician literary centers have no knowledge with regard to the Pergamino Vindel, except that it contains poems by a supposed Galician bard, Martin Codax.
En nuestro pais, el Instituto Nacional de Tecnologia Agropecuaria (INTA) cuenta con una estructura de produccion avicola de tipo piramidal, cuyo esquema se inicia en un nucleo genetico que funciona en la localidad de Pergamino (Provincia de Buenos Aires), en el cual se llevan a cabo cruzamientos entre diferentes razas.
Recent assessments of the Sacromonte's lead books and relics include the late Gaspar Morocho Gayo's voluminous introduction to humanist Pedro de Valencia's (1555-1620) Discurso sobre el pergamino y laminas de Granada, 145-426; the studies collected in two issues of the journal Al-Qantara 23, no.
vos mostrades debuxadas en un pergamino, desde oy dia de la fecha desta carta festa argo e medio conplido primero siguiente'; as transcribed in Francisco Javier Panera Cuevas, Pablo Yague Hoyal, and Enrique Parra Crego, La Restauracion del Retablo de la Catedral Vieja de Salamanca (Fundacion del Patrimonio Historico de Castilla y Leon, Leon, 2000, pp.
Opening of new soil test labs in Pergamino and Buenos Aires has brought down that cost, but it is still around $25 per sample, too high for the kind of intensive sampling practiced in the United States.
The Washington University of the Third Age holds Pergamino from 10am until noon on the second, third and fourth Wednesdays of each month at Westwood Place in Harraton.
For a delightful and brisk breakfast, lunch or evening snack, the Pergamino Restaurant is the ideal place.
Rex," as friends affectionately call him, was bitten by the excavator's bug as a teenager in the town of Pergamino in the Province of Buenos Aires.