Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
He hoped that the health department would soon take step to fill the vacant posts of pharmacists in the city as well as in other hospitals of the province.
94% of Canadians have a positive impression of pharmacists, more than doctors, teachers, military officers or police officers.
As the most accessible healthcare professionals, Australias 29,000 pharmacists who work in a range of healthcare areas are highly-trained health professionals in communities who help to improve overall health outcomes for consumers.
Javed said that they had met with KP health minister last year to approve the professional allowances for pharmacists but despite the lapse of one year the summary did not approve yet.
Findings included: For prescription one, none of the pharmacists referred the patient back to the doctor and only 12 out of 80 pharmacists refused to dispense the prescription.
The Pharmacist Association of Alberta says the landmark move validates the expanding role pharmacists have increasingly found themselves taking on.
Women like Melissa Kelley, a thirty-five-year-old mother in Allentown, Pennsylvania, are finding, according to the Prevention story, that not only pharmacists but also pro-life gynecologists and family doctors are refusing to let them get their birth control pills.
Community pharmacists who work for a large firm may progress into management and with experience and some money behind them may buy their own business.
A recent article in The Washington Post noted an increasing number of pharmacists who refuse to fill birth control prescriptions, citing religious objections for doing so.
The bill is still in early form and would not penalize pharmacists who refuse to provide contraceptives.
NeighborCare recently launched an Evidence Based Medicine training program for consultant pharmacists aimed at saving skilled nursing centers money and decreasing resident adverse drug reactions.
Department of Health, Education and Welfare, through Medicare's Conditions of Participation, required that pharmacy services provided in nursing homes include consultant pharmacists.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- phantom group
- phantom horizon
- phantom line
- phantom lines
- Phantom of the Opera, The
- phantom repeating coil
- phantom signals
- Phantom Stranger
- phantom target
- Phantom Zone Supervillains
- Phantom, The
- phantom-circuit loading coil
- phantom-circuit repeating coil
- pharmaceutical biotechnology
- pharmaceutical chemistry
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- pharmacologic pyrogen
- Pharmacology Committee
- Pharmacopoeia Committee
- Pharmacy Institutes
- Pharmacy Specialist
- Pharnaces II
- pharyngeal aponeurosis
- pharyngeal bursa
Full browser ?
- Pharmacia and Upjohn
- Pharmacie Hospitalière
- Pharmacie Humanitaire Internationale
- Pharmacie Spécialisée
- Pharmaciens Sans Frontieres
- Pharmacist in Charge
- Pharmacist Independent Prescriber
- Pharmacist Quality Improvement Project
- Pharmacist Services Technical Advisory Coalition
- Pharmacist's Mate
- Pharmacist's Mate, Dental Prosthetic Technician
- Pharmacist's Ultimate Health
- Pharmacist's Workup of Drug Therapy
- Pharmacists Association of Newfoundland and Labrador
- Pharmacists for Life International
- Pharmacists for Life International Canada
- Pharmacists Planning Service, Inc.
- Pharmacists Society of the State of New York
- Pharmaco-Penile Duplex Ultrasonography
- PharmacoEconomic Center