peg(redirected from Price/earnings-to-growth ratio)
Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Medical, Financial.
1. Informal a person's leg
2. Northern English dialect a tooth
3. Brit a small drink of wine or spirits, esp of brandy or whisky and soda
4. a mountaineering piton
5. Croquet a post that a player's ball must strike to win the game
6. Angling a fishing station allotted to an angler in a competition, marked by a peg in the ground
A tapered cylindrical wooden pin that is driven through a hole to hold two or more members together.
A small pointed or tapered piece, often cylindrical, used to pin down or fasten parts.
A projection used to hang or support objects.
1. A pointed pin of wood, metal, or any other material; usually used as a fastener.
2. A cylindrical piece of wood used as a dowel pin to fasten wood members.