References in periodicals archive ?
The water management decisions in California and the Great Lakes Basin show that working on a regional scale can actually assist Northeastern states in meeting their PTD responsibility.
Of the 953 women in the study who have given birth to date, 124 had PTD, including 28 with very early PTD.
Although many feel that this new definition is more appropriate and should result in fewer claims' qualifying for PTD benefits, there is a potential loophole when an injured worker cannot engage in sedentary work within a 50-mile radius of his residence.
THE PRIME PTD SUFFERERS chosen for this trip were John Rattray.
Natality files fur 1990-2000 were used to examine trends in rates of LBW (<2,500 g), PTD (<37 weeks' gestation), and selected maternal characteristics among live-born infants.
the selection of immunosuppression, particularly in high-risk patients, may be one way in which the risk of PTD may be reduced.
15(1)(b) states that only catastrophic injuries as defined by Chapter 440 constitute PTD.
In our analysis all injuries occur at work; but due to imperfect screening, some NII workers will (incorrectly) receive WC benefits if they apply, and some PPD and PTD workers will be denied benefits because insurance providers question the severity and work-relatedness of their ailments.
For the year ended 31 December 2015, PTD reported unaudited turnover of USD 6.
Moreover, Naeem Khan had also tried to grab the valuables properties consists of six shops and a house situated Sunehari Masjid Road Peshawar Saddar by preparing bogus/fake PTD and PTO in the name of his father Sufaid Gul and in his own name.
III provides background on the PTD as it applies to the recovery of
Encyclopedia browser ?
- psychrometric calculator
- psychrometric chart
- Psychrometric Formula
- psychrometric tables
- Psychrophilic Microorganism
- psyllium seed
- PT boat
- Ptashnikov, Ivan
- Ptashnikov, Ivan Nikolaevich
- ptelea trifoliata
- pteroic acid
Full browser ?
- PtdIns-3-kinase p101
- PtdIns-3-kinase p110
- PtdIns-3-kinase p1102 PI3K-beta
- PtdIns-3-kinase regulatory subunit
- PtdIns-3-kinase regulatory subunit alpha
- PtdIns-3-kinase regulatory subunit beta
- PtdIns-3-kinase regulatory subunit p55-gamma
- PtdIns-3-kinase regulatory subunit p85-alpha
- PtdIns-3-kinase regulatory subunit p85-beta
- PtdIns-3-kinase subunit alpha
- PtdIns-3-kinase subunit beta
- PtdIns-3-kinase subunit gamma
- PtdIns-3-kinase subunit p110-alpha
- PtdIns-3-kinase subunit p110-beta2
- PtdIns-3-kinase subunit p110-gamma