Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
The university authorities, however, said the issue was discussed at a programme organised by PUTA and no formal representation ever reached them for reviewing or changing the rules.
Neither did, in Costa Rica, a local bishop and a Mexican cardinal when, months later, they spoke on women's attire and their role in society, sparking the first-ever Marcha de las Putas a la Tica" (March of Sluts Costa Rican Style)--the local version of the original SlutWalk Toronto.
Ama ja sam tebi sto puta kazao da mi ne popujes i da mi ne slinis bez nevolje
When I told him what had happened he called me a puta (prostitute) and hit me and left me.
They were taught how to make special food such as puta (doughnuts).
Mabilde (1983: 108-16) recounts that they puta vessel close to the head, which was oriented to the east and then lit a fire on the western side of the body.
Treu continued: "We'll probably bring our fitness trainer and analyst and just see how we can make the most of the time and putA structures in place.
15) "Secundo etiam hoc manifestum est in actionibus politicis quod non est in eis vacatio, sed praeter ipsam conversationem civilem vult homo acquirere aliquid aliud, puta potentatus et honores; vel, quia in his non est ultimus finis ut in I ostensum est, magis est decens quod per civilem conversationem aliquis velit acquirere felicitatem sibi ipsi et civibus, ita quod huiusmodi felicitas quam intendit aliquis acquirere per politicam vitam sit altera ab ipsa politica vita; sic enim per vitam politicam quaerimus eam quasi alteram existentem ab ipsa, haec est enim felicitas speculativa, ad quam tota vita politica videtur ordinata, dum per pacem, quae per ordinationem vitae politicae statuitur et conservatur, datur hominibus facultas contemplandi veritatem.
And ironically, it took an English club to puta Wales player's career back on track, with Gloucester offering him a short-term deal.
By the time of Velazquez the figure of the spinning prostitute was well established, as is indicated by Sancho Panza's use of the expression y cada puta bile ('and each tart to her spinning'.
La puta madre," one guard said, down the hall, "the mayor's going want our balls.
Constat quod intentio qua operans operatur, puta qua intentione dat elemosinam non potest ab homine sciri quia nemo novit que sunt hominis nisi spiritus hominis qui est in eo, ut Apostolus dicit [I Cor.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- Puss in Boots
- pussy willow
- Pustelnikov, Semen
- Pustelnikov, Semen Seliverstovich
- Pustovalov, Leonid
- Pustovalov, Leonid Vasilevich
- Pustovoit, Vasilii
- Pustovoit, Vasilii Stepanovich
- Pustovoitova, Anna
- Pustovoitova, Anna Teofilovna
- Put i Putevoe Khoziaistvo
- Putiatin Island
- Putiatin, Efim
- Putiatin, Efim Vasilevich
- Putilov Strike of 1905
- Putilov Strikes of 1916
- Putilov, Aleksei
- Putilov, Aleksei Ivanovich
- Putin, Vladimir Vladimirovich
- putlog hole
- Putna Chronicle
- Putna, Vitovt
- Putna, Vitovt Kazimirovich
Full browser ?
- put-up job
- put-up jobs
- Put-Write Index
- Put/Call Open Interest Ratio
- Put/Call Ratio
- Put/Call Ratio
- Put/Call Ratios
- Puta Que Pariu
- Putable Automatic Rate Reset Securities
- Putable Common Stock
- Putable Common Stocks
- Putative 32-kDa heart protein
- Putative ADAM18 Gene Product
- putative ADP-ribosylation factor-like protein 5C
- Putative alpha-synuclein-binding protein
- putative ATP-dependent RNA helicase DHX30