References in periodicals archive ?
The second manuscript describes technology considerations to effectively facilitate the implementation of TransCelerate's RBM methodology.
These appointments come at a pivotal juncture for RBM as we grow our business in new retail verticals and partner with some of the industry's leading organizations," commented Greene.
Today, RBM is a global public-private partnership made up of more than 500 organizations across sectors that provides a neutral platform for consensus-building, developing solutions to challenges in the implementation of malaria control interventions and strategies, promotes high-level political commitment to keep malaria at the top of the global agenda, and monitors progress towards universal goals.
Other studies have shown the significant and lasting effects of introducing RBM programs to reduce the inappropriate use of advanced imaging services such as computerized tomography (CT), magnetic resonance imaging/magnetic resonance angiography (MRI/MRA), and positron emission tomography (PET) procedures, thereby increasing patient safety while limiting unnecessary health care costs.
Retail stores are incredibly expensive to run and maintain, yet many retailers aren't getting the most out of their stores' potential because there is no way to tell whether merchandising and promotional campaigns are being executed according to plan," commented Dan Wittner, chief customer officer at RBM Technologies.
The RBM position paper outlines the proposed methodology and tools.
Carbine would progressively earn 100% of RBM by sole funding the project to completion of a bankable feasibility study (BFS), earning an initial 75% interest, and executing an choice to purchase the remaining 25% of RBM via independent valuation.
The RBM position paper reflects TransCelerate's collaborative approach to improve speed, efficiency and capabilities in bringing new therapeutics to patients.
NEW YORK -- RBM Technologies, the leader in complete in-store visual merchandising management solutions for retailers, and RGIS, the world's market leader in inventory and asset optimization services, have entered into a strategic reseller agreement.
Based in Bogota, Colombia, RBM will deploy CHARGE Anywhere's mobile payment acceptance technology (mpos) that will enable local merchants of all sizes to accept electronic payment transactions via smartphones using the Android (TM), Apple[sup.
VANCOUVER, British Columbia -- Response Biomedical Corporation (TSX: RBM, OTCBB: RPBIF) today announced that that S.
The project is the first phase of a two phase process that will initially strengthen internal capacities for RBM in the Ministry of State of Administrative Development and extend RBM technical support to a number of priority ministries during the course of Phase II.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- Razin, Stepan Timofeevich
- Razmadze, Andrei
- Razmadze, Andrei Mikhailovich
- razor stone
- Razriadnye Knigi
- Razriadnyi Prikaz
- Razumovskii, Vasilii
- Razumovskii, Vasilii Ivanovich
- Razuvaev, Grigorii
- Razuvaev, Grigorii Alekseevich
- Razvedka i Okhrana Nedr
- Razzak Khamraev
- RC algorithms
- R-C amplifier
- RC asphalt
- R-C circuit
- R-C constant
- R-C coupled amplifier
- R-C coupling
- RC curves
- rc file
- R-C network
- R-C oscillator
- RCA 1802
- RCA 1805
- RCA connector
- RCA jack
- RCA plug
Full browser ?