References in periodicals archive ?
Enhancements include an upgrade from an 8-bay to a 12-bay chassis supporting up to twelve, 300 GB low profile U320 SCSI disk drives totaling 3.
This 1U server supports two dual-core Opteron 200 series processors, a 1GHz HyperTransport link, two universal (PCI-Express x8 or PCI-X) expansion slots, dual-port Gigabit Ethernet, and four U320 SCSI hot-swap drive bays with SAF-TE.
The E-Disk(R) VME U320 SCSI Wide Flash Solid State Disk Brings Lightning Fast Data Transfer Speeds to Military and Industrial Storage Applications
14 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Dot Hill , a market leader in providing flexible storage offerings and responsive service and support to OEMs and systems integrators, from engagement through end of life, today announced the new SANnet(R) II U320 storage solution.
U320 SCSI offers twice the speed (320 MB/sec burst rate) and greater reliability than the Ultra160 SCSI interface.
Available immediately through the company's global distribution network, the Promise VTrak(TM) M200p/M300p/M500p U320 SCSI host systems deliver resilient, advanced data protection features that proactively monitor drive status and dramatically reduce RAID rebuild time to help ensure uninterrupted data availability.
The CX815 features up to 16GB of dual-channel DDR2 memory, 8 SAF-TE compliant hot-swap U320 SCA drive bays, 1 x16 & 1 x4 PCI-Express slots, Adaptec dual-channel Ultra320 SCSI controller and dual Gigabit Ethernet.
Intel E7520 Chipset * DDR2 ECC memory running at 400-MHz (up to 16GB) using 2GB memory modules) * New PCI Express (PCIe) I/O Architecture * Dual integrated Intel 10/100/1000 Ethernet * Integrated dual channel U320 SCSI with embedded Hardware RAID 0, 1, 5 option -ROMB (includes option for battery-backup cache) * Integrated ATI Rage XL Graphics with 8MB of memory * Integrated IPMI management controller (optional upgrade to IPMI 2.
The NetFRAME 6620 also features sixteen DIMM sockets for up to 64GB of ECC DDR2 memory, plus a dual-channel SCSI controller supporting up to five hot-swap U320 SCSI hard drives.
a Customer View," will address a significant inflection point for the "high-end" disk drive industry as U320 SCSI yields to Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) and 3.
2-channel U320 SCSI controller onboard and 1-channel LSI
5 Terabytes of raw SATA, IDE, or U320 SCSI hot-swappable RAID arrays.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- U valley
- u. guianensis
- U.S. Customary System of weights and measures
- U.S. Department of Agriculture
- U.S. Department of Commerce
- U.S. Department of Defense
- U.S. Department of Energy
- U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
- U.S. Department of Labor
- U.S. Department of the Interior
- U.S. Department of Transportation
- U.S. Department of Treasury
- U.S. Government's Secret Experiments on Its Citizens
- U.S. Green Building Council
- U.S. News & World Report
- U.S. Robotics
- U.S. Robotics, Inc.
- U.S. Virgin Islands National Monument
- U-2 incident
- UAC International
- UART overrun
- Uba Range
- Ubaidulla Salikh Ogly Zavki
- Ubayd-I Zakani
Full browser ?
- U2 Auxiliary Factor
- U3 Package
- U3 Program
- U3 small nucleolar RNA-associated protein 18 homolog
- U3 smart drive
- U4/U6 small nuclear ribonucleoprotein Prp3
- U4/U6 small nuclear ribonucleoprotein Prp4
- U4/U6 snRNP 60-kDa protein
- U4/U6 snRNP 90-kDa protein
- U4/U6-associated RNA splicing factor
- U4/U6.U5 tri-snRNP 15.5-kDa protein
- U4/U6.U5 tri-snRNP-associated 65-kDa protein
- U4/U6.U5 tri-snRNP-associated protein 2
- U5 small nuclear ribonucleoprotein 40-kDa protein
- U5 snRNP 100-kD protein
- U5 snRNP 40-kDa protein
- U5 snRNP-associated 102-kDa protein
- U5 snRNP-specific 40 kDa protein
- U5 snRNP-specific 40-kDa protein