Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
Conchal-type pneumatization of the sphenoid sinuses may be misinterpreted as agenesis if CT is not used in the diagnosis.
This left sided preponderance of Palmaris longus agenesis should be notified to the reconstructive surgeons as they naturally would attempt to spare the Palmaris longus tendon of the right side since 95.
2) The maldevelopment of the distal mesonephric duct and faulty ureteral budding may lead to renal agenesis or dysplasia, and atresia of the ejaculatory duct may cause obstruction and cystic dilatation of the seminal vesicle.
Numerous mutations that result in tooth agenesis were mentioned above and four genes that are frequently affected will be discussed in more detail: MSX1, Pax9, Axin2, and Eda (Table 1).
Imaging features of isolated unilateral pulmonary artery agenesis presenting in adulthood: a review of four cases.
She's 4ft 6ins from sacral agenesis and has to be near the bathroom most times.
Pancreatic agenesis is a rare condition in which the body is unable to produce a pancreas.
Agenesis of the dorsal pancreas is a very rare pancreatic malformation.
James has Agenesis of the Corpus Callosum (ACC), is partially sighted and partially deaf, has anaphylaxis, and a chromosomal abnormality.
Tadeusz was born with Sacral Agenesis, a debilitating disease which meant in his first eight weeks his spine never developed.
Other, less common anomalies in GCPS include craniosynostosis, mental retardation, agenesis of the corpus callosum, and umbilical and diaphragmatic hernias.
Many defects in the development of the corpus callosum (CC) have been observed, including agenesis, decreased local volumes, and other developmental anomalies (Riley et al.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- age sets
- age softening
- age structure
- Age, Old
- Age, Psychology of
- Aged P.
- aged shore
- Agee, James
- Ageev, Nikolai
- Ageev, Nikolai Vladimirovich
- agel fiber
- Agence France-Presse
- Agency for International Development
- Agenda 21
- Agent Orange
- Agent Smith
- agent turnover
- Agenzia Nazionale Stampa Associata
- ageostrophic wind
- Ages of Man
- Agesilaus II
- agglomerate stone
- agglomeration test
- agglutinate cone
- Agglutination in Linguistics
- agglutination reaction
Full browser ?
- Agendus for Windows
- agene process
- agenesia corticalis
- Agenesis of Corpus Callosum
- Agenesis of Gallbladder
- Agenesis of the corpus callosum
- Agenesis of the Corpus Callosum with Peripheral Neuropathy
- agenesis of the Müllerian duct
- agenetic fracture
- agenized flour
- Agenor and Phoenix
- Agens Gratiam
- Agensi AntiDadah Kebangsaan
- Agensi Kaunseling dan Pengurusan Kredit