References in classic literature ?
In this employment, a sorrel nag, one of the under-servants, was very ready to assist me.
And she talked in this way so long and successfully that, when forced to give her attention again to her father and sister, she had nothing worse to hear than Isabella's kind inquiry after Jane Fairfax; and Jane Fairfax, though no great favourite with her in general, she was at that moment very happy to assist in praising.
I shall probably kill you the fourth," said he to him, holding out his hand to assist him to rise.
I answer that the principalities of which one has record are found to be governed in two different ways; either by a prince, with a body of servants, who assist him to govern the kingdom as ministers by his favour and permission; or by a prince and barons, who hold that dignity by antiquity of blood and not by the grace of the prince.
Fleets and soldiers were often sent from England to assist the colonists in their warlike undertakings.
Price could no longer afford to cherish pride or resentment, or to lose one connexion that might possibly assist her.
To assist us In such a resolution I feel that absence will be necessary.
Besides, it is very pleasing to us to oblige and assist our friends and companions, as well as those whom we are connected with by the rights of hospitality; and this cannot be done without the establishment of private property, which cannot take place with those who make a city too much one; besides, they prevent every opportunity of exercising two principal virtues, modesty and liberality.
Mackie, the lady principal, asking me to return to Hampton two weeks before the opening of the school, in order that I might assist her in cleaning the buildings and getting things in order for the new school year.
And the reason I won't is because when I march I'll have all my plans made, and a host of allies to assist my Nomes.
If I had only been willing to assist the Ass a little in his need, I should not now be bearing, together with his burden, himself as well.
But you will contribute something to the campaign fund to assist in your election, will you not?
Encyclopedia browser ?
- assignment problem
- assignment statement
- assili cotton
- assimilation and accommodation
- Assimilation in Biology
- Assimilation in Ethnography
- Assimilation in Linguistics
- Assimilation in Petrography
- assimilative nitrate reduction
- assimilative sulfate reduction
- Assiniboine, Mount
- Assis, Joaquim Maria Machado de
- assisted panel
- assisted suicide
- assisted takeoff
- assistive technology
- Assmann psychrometer
- associate architect
- associate curve
- associate matrix
- associate operator
- associated architect
- associated automatic movement
- associated corpuscular emission
- associated document
- associated gas
- Associated Newspapers Ltd
- Associated Press
- associated prime ideal
- associated production
- associated radii of convergence
- associated tensor
- association area
- association center
- Association Colloid
- association constant
Full browser ?
- Assistive Technology Lab
- Assistive Technology Lending Library
- Assistive Technology Loan Fund
- Assistive Technology Loan Fund Authority
- assistive technology model
- Assistive Technology Outcomes Measurement System
- Assistive Technology Partners
- Assistive Technology Partnership
- Assistive Technology Practitioner
- Assistive Technology Professional
- Assistive Technology Program for the District of Columbia
- Assistive Technology Project
- Assistive Technology Resource Alliance
- Assistive Technology Resource Center
- assistive technology service
- Assistive Technology Service Provider Interface
- Assistive Technology Standards Group
- Assistive Technology State Grant
- Assistive Technology Supplier
- assistive technology team
- Assistive Technology Through Action in Indiana
- Assistive Technology Training Online
- Assistive Technology Warranty Act
- Assistive Technology, Training and Information Center, Inc.
- Assistive Vocational Technology Associates
- assists in
- Assists per game
- assists with
- Assitance aux Malades En Traitement Intensif en Spécialité Tumorale
- Assiut Airport
- Assiut University Network
- Assize Court
- Assize Court
- Assize Court
- Assize of mort d' ancestor
- Assize, or Assise