belly(redirected from belly board)
Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Medical, Financial, Wikipedia.
1. the lower or front part of the body of a vertebrate, containing the intestines and other abdominal organs; abdomen
2. the surface of a stringed musical instrument over which the strings are stretched
3. the thick central part of certain muscles
4. Austral and NZ the wool from a sheep's belly
5. Archery the surface of the bow next to the bowstring
The abdominal cavity or the abdomen.
The most prominent, fleshy, central portion of a muscle.
A downward curve in the center of a type line.