References in periodicals archive ?
The global market for Biochips is expected to grow at an annual growth rate (CAGR) of approximately 18% (2015-2021)
Major players in biochips market include Affymetrix, Inc.
A range of biochip surfaces was investigated, including raw and treated (silane- and protein-coated) substrates, which amounted in total to over 250 samples (sample size was that of a typical Randox biochip, 9 x 9 mm) from a representative selection of production batches.
The company's initial product offerings include the Protein Profiling Biochip System and the Human Cytokine Biochip.
Typical roles for Tegal's etching systems used in MEMS and biochip fabrication include producing structures in silicon, silicon nitride, and silicon dioxide, in organic materials like BCB and polyimide and in noble metals, like platinum and gold.
In typical practical applications, the results of an initial experiment will be analyzed and used to change the composition of the biochip to further optimize its performance.
Pharmaceutical and academic laboratories will remain the leading consumers of biochip products and services, as researchers seek to streamline the drug discovery process and create more powerful tools for diagnostic, disease management, toxicological monitoring and other applications.
Global Biochip Markets: Microarrays and Lab-on-a-Chip
15, 2015 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- The report "China Biochip Industry 2015 Market Research Report" is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the Biochip industry.
The global biochips market is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 18.
Motorola entered another alliance in July to work on biochips with Packard Instrument.
The biochip market is influenced by its parent (biotechnology) market with North America and Europe accounting for a larger chunk in the red sector (human health) of the biotech market and the economies of Asia more focused towards the green sector (agricultural and zoo-technical sector).
Encyclopedia browser ?
- bio-based insulation
- Bio-based material
- biochemical deposit
- biochemical engineering
- biochemical fuel cell
- biochemical oxygen demand
- biochemical oxygen demand test
- biochemical pharmacology
- biochemical profile
- biochemical rock
- Biochip Implants
- bioclastic rock
- bioclimatic law
- Bioclimatic Maps
- biocontrol system
Full browser ?
- Biochemistry and Biotechnology
- Biochemistry and Molecular & Cellular Biology
- Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Biochemistry and Molecular Biology Education
- Biochemistry and Molecular Biology Graduate Student Association
- Biochemistry And Molecular Biology International
- Biochemistry and Molecular Genetics
- Biochemistry Graduate Student Organization
- Biochemistry Molecular Biology and Biophysics
- Biochemistry Panel
- Biochemistry, Biophysics and Molecular Biology
- Biochemistry, Microbiology and Molecular Biology
- Biochemistry, Molecular Biology and Genetics
- Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, and Cellular Biology
- Biochimica et Biophysica Acta
- Biochimie et Biologie Moléculaire
- Biochimie et Génie Biologique
- Biochip Implants
- biochromatic analysis
- biochromatic chakra alignment
- BioChromatic Integration Device
- Biocidal Products Directive
- biocidal sutures
- Biocidas Biodegradables Zix
- Biocide Injection System
- Biocides and Pesticides Assessment Unit
- Biocides Consultative Committee