References in periodicals archive ?
Automation and technology innovation are being employed to resolve productivity constraints while green mining techniques like biomining are being implemented to reduce overall mining footprints.
10] proposed one such tool called BIOMINING that is designed to eliminate anomalous and redundancy in biological web content.
The technology also has the potential to be used world-wide in biomining operations.
The keynote talks describe the Wismut uranium mining rehabilitation project, recent advances in electron transfer between biofilms and metals, genomics for biomining, and biological removal of ions.
Hydrothermal processing of nickel containing biomining or bioremediation biomass.
Environment refers to research and development pertaining to biomining, remediation and assists in sector co-operation in reducing environmental impacts.
Chaney says biomining is the use of plants to mine valuable heavy-metal minerals from contaminated or mineralized soils, as opposed to decontaminating soils.
A great advantage of biomining is that it can have less impact on the environment than traditional minerals processing.
The next generation of biomining bacteria are already emerging.
OTC Markets: SPAH), a growing mining technology business developing niche Biomining technology, engages engineering firm to evaluate access and excavation methods of gold mine.
Now that so much information is available about the human genome, we believe that companies like Biogen, with our extraordinary depth of experience and understanding of biology, will be able to use a 'pull' or biomining strategy to identify selective genes and apply our knowledge of biological systems to enhanced target identification and drug development.
OTC Markets:SPAH), a growing mining exploration, technology and services organization, to begin environmental impact studies of Sustainable Biomining at Avalon Perspectives mining sites.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- biomechanical model of illness
- biomedical chemical engineering
- biomedical engineering
- BioMeDical Package
- biometric device
- biometric signature
- biomimetic catalyst
- Biondo, Flavio
- bionic brain
- Bionic Man
- Bio-organic Chemistry
Full browser ?
- Biometry and Risk Assessment Program
- biometry of the eye
- biomimetic catalyst
- Biomimetic Materials Processing
- Biomimetic Nanoscience and NanoTechnology
- Biomira Inc.
- Biomolecular and Cellular Resource Center
- Biomolecular Computation
- Biomolecular Engineering
- Biomolecular Engineering Programme
- Biomolecular Engineering Research Center
- Biomolecular Engineering Research Institute
- Biomolecular Interaction Network Database
- Biomolecular Interaction Technologies Center
- Biomolecular Science and Engineering
- Biomolecular Science Center
- Biomolecular Structure and Design
- Biomolecular Structure and Dynamics
- Biomolecular Systems Research Program
- Biomolecules Segment Display Device
- Biomolécules: Synthèse et Mécanismes d'Action
- Biomonitoring Information System for the Yukon