Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
Michael DeBakey, one of the outstanding cardiovascular surgeons of the twentieth century, trained in Germany because that was where the best doctors and bioscientists were in the 1930's.
In almost all respects, the same themes played out in the SARS pandemic, but at a much faster pace--hours and days rather than months and years--as for the bubonic plague: the disjunction between the new bioscientists, who could describe the genome of the virus in record time, with great certainty, but could provide no particular advice on how to manage the disease in the midst of uncertainty and rapid change; the ethnic targeting; the conflicts between those who saw the tragic human costs of the disease and those who saw the catastrophic economic impacts of the travel advisories (the mayor of Toronto, when hearing of the World Health Organization's advice to the world to avoid Toronto asking "who are these people?
Divan attempts to heighten the growing awareness among bioscientists that communication is crucial for funding and promotion success.
discusses the driving motivations of academic bioscientists whose discoveries will shape future GE crops.
In each chapter, psychologists, bioscientists, neuroscientists, pharmacologists, and others from the US and Europe focus on a specific behavioral model and describe the most frequently used and accepted version of the model, its theory, methodology, and data interpretation.
We contribute to this literature by developing and estimating a bench-level model of how a subset of university bioscientists design, finance, and communicate their research.
Unite union, including nurses, paramedics, bioscientists, therapists and NHS chaplains, will take part.
Members of the Unite union, which include paramedics, nurses, bioscientists, therapists and NHS chaplains, will take part in the action.
For most academic bioscientists, winning an NIH R01 grant is critical to their research careers.
According to a study on bioscientists in Montreal, Toronto, and Vancouver, a high proportion of Canadian university researchers are directly related to biotechnology companies through patents or patent licensing agreements.
Exciting combinations of SGI technology enable bioscientists to achieve genome query results faster," said Deepak Thakkar, Ph.
4) Bioscientists, and for our purposes all those working on stem cells, do not conduct their research in isolation, free from the economic, social, ethical or political concerns of their colleagues or society at large.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- Biopotentials and ionic currents
- BIOS attack
- BIOS setup
- BIOS Upgrades
- Biosphere 2
- biostratigraphic unit
- biostromal limestone
- Biot number
- Biot, Jean Baptiste
Full browser ?
- Bioscience Discovery Evaluation Grant
- BioScience Intelligence Advisors, LLC
- Bioscience Writers
- Biosciences and Biotechnology Division
- Biosciences Eastern and Central Africa
- Biosciences Information Service
- Biosciences Information Synthesis Collaborative
- Biosciences Innovation and Growth Team
- BioSciences Institute
- Biosciences International Cooperation
- Biosciences Learning Center
- Biosearch Medical Products, Inc.
- Biosecurity and Nanoscience Laboratory
- Biosecurity Australia
- Biosecurity Australia Policy Memorandum
- Biosecurity Engagement Program
- Biosecurity Organisms Register for Imported Commodities