References in periodicals archive ?
Computed tomographic scan of the chest showed extensive bilateral nodular alveolar infiltrates, bilateral pleural effusions, and mild cardiomegaly.
A chest radiograph showed pulmonary vascular congestion, cardiomegaly, and bilateral pulmonary effusions.
An autopsy revealed that the 20-year-old's death was caused by complications from sickle cell trait with exertion and a contributing factor of cardiomegaly, an inflammation of the heart.
Other associated antepartum complications can be cardiomegaly, high output cardiac failure, placentomegaly, bladder outlet obstruction and hemorrhage within the tumor.
At autopsy, the victim was found to have cardiomegaly and advanced coronary artery disease, with old foci of myocardial scarring.
In addition, the moderate cardiomegaly and plethoric appearance of the lung fields raise suspicion for an intracardiac left-to-right shunt (e.
These physiologic changes result in a higher incidence of hypertension and cardiomegaly in obese patients.
Additionally, this patient did not have a clinical picture suggesting heart failure; the bilateral pleural effusion was exudative with no cardiomegaly on chest x-ray, and the echocardiogram did not show evidence of congestive heart failure.
Mild dilatation of the right ventricle and cardiomegaly were observed.
A chest X-ray showed cardiomegaly with clear lungs.
His medical history was significant for Russel--Silver Dwarfism, calcium deficiency, cardiomegaly, and bilateral testicular implants for undescended testicles.
As part of an evaluation in a local ED, a chest radiograph was performed which demonstrated mild cardiomegaly.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- Cardinal Veins
- cardinal winds
- Cardinal Wolsey
- Cardinal, Douglas
- Cardinality of a Set
- Carding Machine
- Carding of Fiber Materials
- cardiogenic plate
- cardiogenic shock
- cardioid condenser
- cardioid microphone
- cardioid pattern
- Cardiology, Institute of
- cardiopulmonary bypass
- Cardiopulmonary Insufficiency
- cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- cardiotonic drug
- Cardiotonsillar Syndrome
- Cardiovascular Agent
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Cardiovascular Surgery, Institute of
- cardiovascular system
- cardiovascular toxicity
Full browser ?
- Cardiological Society of India
- Cardiology Associates of Kentucky
- Cardiology Consultants of North Dallas
- Cardiology in the Young
- Cardiology Monitoring System
- Cardiology Picture Archiving and Communication System
- Cardiology Technologists Association of British Columbia
- Cardiology Technologists Association of Ontario
- Cardiology, Institute of
- cardiomelic syndrome
- cardiomyopathy associated 2
- Cardiomyopathy Association
- cardiomyopathy dilated type 1BB
- cardiomyopathy dilated type 1T
- cardiomyopathy dilated type 1U
- cardiomyopathy dilated type 1V
- cardiomyopathy dilated X-linked type 3B
- cardiomyopathy of overload