cheek(redirected from cheekless)
Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Medical, Wikipedia.
a. either side of the face, esp that part below the eye
b. either side of the oral cavity; side of the mouth
2. a side of a door jamb
3. Nautical one of the two fore-and-aft supports for the trestletrees on a mast of a sailing vessel, forming part of the hounds
4. one of the jaws of a vice
A narrow upright face, forming the end or side of an architectural or structural member or one side of an opening.
The wall of the mouth in humans and other mammals.
Portion of a three-part flask between the cope and the drag.
The lateral side of the head in submammalian vertebrates and in invertebrates.
1. A narrow upright face forming the end or side of an architectural or structural member, or one side of an opening.
2. A narrow upright face forming the end or a side of an architectural or structural member.
3. The upright face of one side of an opening.