Mentioned in ?
- Aleksei Fedorovich Kozlovskii
- Aleksei Kozlovskii
- Alvar Aalto
- Anatolii Dobrovolskii
- Anatolii Vladimirovich Dobrovolskii
- Andrew Lloyd Webber
- Antoine Marcellin Bernard Lacassagne
- Apple Open Collaboration Environment
- Arkadii Grigorevich Mordvinov
- Arkadii Mordvinov
- Besant, Sir Walter
- blueKiwi ZEN
- Bogdanov, Mikhail
- Bogdanov, Mikhail Aleksandrovich
- Bothe, Walthar
- Braidwood, Robert
- Céline, Louis Ferdinand
References in periodicals archive ?
ZRG Partners also announced the spin off the CollaboRATE assets and resources into a stand-alone business unit called Collaborate Talent Solutions.
Unlike other solutions we have tried, Collaborate lets us do everything we need, all-in-one place and all while keeping everything organized.
Collection and hosting of supplier data: Retailers struggling with the administrative tasks of collecting supplier and item information can leverage Collaborate as a data collecting and hosting solution.
COLLABORATE Room Available in four models, SD, HD (720p), FHD (1080p30) and PHD (1080p60), COLLABORATE Room is a best-in-class video conferencing and collaboration solution offering a price-point and feature set vastly superior to that of competing room conferencing solutions.
We believe that integrating with a tool focused on presence, such as Blackboard Collaborate, will further enhance the capabilities around teaching and learning success in the Epsilen Environment," said Evan Nisonson, CEO of Epsilen.
picoChip Collaborates with Elliptic Technologies II-39
Near-Time gives users an easy and low cost way to collaborate via familiar metaphors that require no IT "care and feeding" or infrastructure investment.
New Web Application Crosses Company Boundaries, Letting Business People Share and Collaborate on Business Opportunities
com customers can now deploy rich extranets to collaborate with customers and partners
SchemaLogic's business semantics management solution allows organizations to leverage knowledge and expertise from a variety of sources, including subject matter experts, business users and domain experts, to create, collaborate and manage a unified taxonomy.
Companies Collaborate on UMA-Enabled Femtocell Reference Design
Workshops lead up to COLLABORATE 07 conference to be held in April 2007
Encyclopedia browser ?
- coliform bacteria
- Coligny, Gaspard de Châtillon
- Coligny, Gaspard de Châtillon, comte de
- Colin Clark
- Colin Maclaurin
- Colin, Alexander
- Colines, Simon de
- Colins, Alexander
- Colitis, Nonspecific Ulcerative
- colla tempestade
- collaborative browsing
- collaborative CRM
- collaborative editing
- collaborative filtering
- Collaborative for High-Performance Schools
- collaborative robotics
- collaborative software
- collagen disease
- Collagen Diseases
- Collagen Fibers
- Collamer, Jacob
- collapse breccia
- collapse caldera
- collapse properties
- collapse sink
- collapse structure
Full browser ?
- Coll (island)
- COLL MGT
- COLL PT
- Coll, Argyll and Bute
- Colla Jove Dels Xiquets de Tarragona
- colla tempestade
- CollabNet Enterprise Edition
- Collaborate System Verification Center
- collaborate with
- Collaborating Agencies Responding to Disasters
- Collaborating Centre for Cancer Education
- Collaborating Centre on Sustainable Consumption and Production
- Collaborating Over Paper and Digital Documents
- Collaborating to Ensure Effective Service Delivery
- Collaboration (treason)
- Collaboration and Knowledge Management
- Collaboration and Satisfaction About Care Decisions
- Collaboration At Sea
- Collaboration Data Object for NT Server
- Collaboration Data Objects
- Collaboration Data Objects for Exchange Management
- Collaboration during World War II
- Collaboration for Accident Prevention and Injury Control
- Collaboration for AIDS Vaccine Discovery