Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
The results show that, overall, the global recession has had a limited impact on large-size, primarily multi-national organizations and their use of communications and collaboration tools.
Of the twelve communications and collaboration tools surveyed, different C-level executives use four to five different tools, on an average.
Makes Content and Collaboration Tools Accessible From Anywhere for Anyone
Contract notice: Framework agreement for project- hotel / collaboration tools in government buildings.
He also offers advice to communicators about how to convince leadership to implement social collaboration tools by focusing on the business value, rather than the technology.
In support of this primary objective, this research also measures awareness of communications and collaboration tools and identifies leading communications and collaboration providers.
Intuition Executive delivers enterprise-wide information management, decision support and collaboration tools to help companies achieve operational excellence.
A unified communication provider, research analyst firm and independent technology consultant all agree that cost both motivates and prohibits the use of video collaboration tools in the enterprise<p>Cost both motivates and prohibits the use of video collaboration tools in the enterprise, according to unified communications provider Mitel Networks Corp.
The American Bar Association (Chicago, IL) has published "The Lawyer's Guide to Collaboration Tools and Technologies: Smart Ways to Work Together," a paperback volume that focuses on how to use standard technology and the latest web-based soft ware technologies to work collaboratively on projects with colleagues, clients, co-counsel and opposing counsel.
Although the industry powerhouses have been investing in customized collaboration tools for many years, small firms can "get in the game" through affordable Web applications that install easily and present little or no risk of adoption.
com, a collaboration tool developer that's currently working with these schools, estimates that 15 percent of organizations are using online collaboration tools (audio, video, and web conferencing providers), with rapid growth expected.
But a number of simultaneous advances in technology have convinced some market watchers that the collaboration tools are set to enter the mainstream.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- coliform bacteria
- Coligny, Gaspard de Châtillon
- Coligny, Gaspard de Châtillon, comte de
- Colin Clark
- Colin Maclaurin
- Colin, Alexander
- Colines, Simon de
- Colins, Alexander
- Colitis, Nonspecific Ulcerative
- colla tempestade
- collaboration tools
- collaborative browsing
- collaborative CRM
- collaborative editing
- collaborative filtering
- Collaborative for High-Performance Schools
- collaborative robotics
- collaborative software
- collagen disease
- Collagen Diseases
- Collagen Fibers
- Collamer, Jacob
- collapse breccia
- collapse caldera
- collapse properties
- collapse sink
- collapse structure
- collapsed backbone
Full browser ?
- Collaboration for Healthcare Renewal Foundation
- Collaboration for Healthcare Renewal Fund
- Collaboration for Peace and Development
- Collaboration for Research
- Collaboration for the Recovery of Endangered Species Act
- Collaboration in Animal Health and Food Safety Epidemiology
- Collaboration in Basic Science and Engineering
- Collaboration in huMan-Machine-Methodology
- Collaboration in Mathematical Geosciences
- Collaboration Interoperability Working Group
- Collaboration Jazz Quartet
- Collaboration of Agent-Based Systems
- Collaboration of the Week
- Collaboration on Advanced Multispectral Earth Observation
- Collaboration on Government Secrecy
- Collaboration On Repair Discoveries
- Collaboration Opportunities and Research Partnerships
- Collaboration Planning
- collaboration products
- Collaboration Protocol Agreement
- Collaboration Protocol Profile
- Collaboration Protocol Profile and Agreement
- Collaboration Protocol Profile/Agreement
- Collaboration Researchers' International Workshop on Groupware
- Collaboration Rural
- Collaboration software
- Collaboration Software and Knowledge Management Tools
- Collaboration Support Service
- Collaboration Technology Research Group
- Collaboration to Advance Teaching Technology and Science
- collaboration tools
- Collaboration Working Group
- Collaboration, Visualization and Information Management
- Collaboration-Enabled Business Transformation
- Collaboration-Protocol Agreement
- Collaborationist state
- Collaborations and Resources Group
- Collaborations for Excellence in Teacher Preparation
- Collaborative Academic Preparation Initiative
- Collaborative Access Team
- Collaborative Action Research Network
- collaborative actions