Mentioned in ?
- Aleksei Fedorovich Kozlovskii
- Aleksei Kozlovskii
- Alvar Aalto
- Anatolii Dobrovolskii
- Anatolii Vladimirovich Dobrovolskii
- Andrew Lloyd Webber
- Antoine Marcellin Bernard Lacassagne
- Apple Open Collaboration Environment
- Arkadii Grigorevich Mordvinov
- Arkadii Mordvinov
- Besant, Sir Walter
- blueKiwi ZEN
- Bogdanov, Mikhail
- Bogdanov, Mikhail Aleksandrovich
- Bothe, Walthar
- Braidwood, Robert
- Céline, Louis Ferdinand
References in periodicals archive ?
The collaborative process typically comprises four stages:
Major complications before, during and after delivery occurred at the same rate in both groups of women, but abnormalities in the fetal heart rate were significantly more common in the traditional care group (19%) than in the collaborative care group (11%).
Q: What challenges do teachers face when implementing online collaborative learning?
The certification process consists of a demonstration by the application provider, a documentation review, customer interviews, and a Balanced Scorecard Collaborative lab test.
Because previous studies show that prior attitudes toward collaboration successfully predicted student satisfaction with collaborative learning and that individuals with high team orientation experienced higher satisfaction with team members (Ocker & Yaverbaum, 2001; Hoag et al.
They are now ready for the next chapter in the collaborative process: church, school and more summer collaborative projects.
The Massachusetts eHealth Collaborative was formed in 2004 as an initiative of the physician community to bring together the state's major health care stakeholders for the purpose of establishing an EHR system that would enhance the quality, efficiency and safety of care in Massachusetts.
The schools are generally perceived as more collaborative than the district as a whole, but not greatly so.
In addition, Collaborative has established a first-of-its-kind Managed Care clinical research program by developing Affiliate relationships with national and regional Managed Care providers.
The Dassault Systemes portfolio consists of CATIA for designing the virtual product - SolidWorks for 3D mechanical design - DELMIA for virtual production - SIMULIA for virtual testing and ENOVIA for global collaborative lifecycle management, including ENOVIA VPLM, ENOVIA MatrixOne and ENOVIA SmarTeam.
The Resource Specialist position is dependent on a number of collaborative relationships, most of which intersect with one another (see Figure 1).
The Massachusetts-based eRx Collaborative continues to lead the industry with 5.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- coliform bacteria
- Coligny, Gaspard de Châtillon
- Coligny, Gaspard de Châtillon, comte de
- Colin Clark
- Colin Maclaurin
- Colin, Alexander
- Colines, Simon de
- Colins, Alexander
- Colitis, Nonspecific Ulcerative
- colla tempestade
- collaborative browsing
- collaborative CRM
- collaborative editing
- collaborative filtering
- Collaborative for High-Performance Schools
- collaborative robotics
- collaborative software
- collagen disease
- Collagen Diseases
- Collagen Fibers
- Collamer, Jacob
- collapse breccia
- collapse caldera
- collapse properties
- collapse sink
- collapse structure
- collapsed backbone
- collapsing pressure
Full browser ?
- Collaboration Technology Research Group
- Collaboration to Advance Teaching Technology and Science
- collaboration tools
- Collaboration Working Group
- Collaboration, Visualization and Information Management
- Collaboration-Enabled Business Transformation
- Collaboration-Protocol Agreement
- Collaborationist state
- Collaborationist state
- Collaborations and Resources Group
- Collaborations for Excellence in Teacher Preparation
- Collaborative Academic Preparation Initiative
- Collaborative Access Team
- Collaborative Action Research Network
- collaborative actions
- collaborative Advanced Design Project
- Collaborative Advanced Gas Turbine
- Collaborative Advanced Interagency Research Network
- Collaborative Advanced Internet Research Network
- Collaborative Advanced Navigation Virtual Art Studio
- Collaborative Africa Budget Reform Initiative
- Collaborative Agent Design Research Center
- Collaborative Agent-Based Control and Help
- Collaborative Agribusiness Support Program
- Collaborative Analytical Process
- Collaborative and Active Learning Research Institute
- Collaborative and Network Distributed Learning Environment
- Collaborative Antiviral Study Group
- Collaborative Application Lifecycle Management
- Collaborative Application Markup Language
- Collaborative Application Technology Solutions
- Collaborative Applications for Project-Based Education
- Collaborative Architecture for Iterative Software Engineering
- Collaborative Artefacts Interactive Furniture
- Collaborative Arts and Culture Foundation
- Collaborative Association Study of Psoriasis
- Collaborative Asynchronous Inspection of Software
- Collaborative Atorvastatin Diabetes Study
- Collaborative Australian Protected Areas Database
- Collaborative Automotive NETwork
- Collaborative Award in Science and Engineering