way(redirected from comes way)
Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Legal.
1. a route or direction
2. a means or line of passage, such as a path or track
3. a street in or leading out of a town
4. movement of a ship or other vessel
5. a right of way in law
6. a guide along which something can be moved, such as the surface of a lathe along which the tailstock slides
7. the wooden or metal tracks down which a ship slides to be launched
8. each way (of a bet) laid on a horse, dog, etc., to win or gain a place
A street, alley, or other thoroughfare or easement permanently established for the passage of persons or vehicles.