Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
Subject to a successful test, a Portland commerciality declaration is expected to be made by mid-2018.
24, 2015, the DOE issued to MGI the Confirmation of Commerciality and the Certificate of Additional Investment, both dated Sept.
The Ministry of Energy said it welcomes the said declaration of commerciality, while Energy Minister Georgios Lakkotrypis said this was a "significant step towards exploitation.
Over the weekend, the partners in the gas field -- Noble Energy, Delek and Anver -- announced that they had filed a Declaration of Commerciality for developing Aphrodite.
Our clients have always rated and valued the commerciality of the advice we give them, and it is right to build on that.
The relationship that ex- ists between creativity and commerciality is a fraught one.
According to a source close to the development, a block oversight committee led by oil regulator has approved the commerciality of the Dhirubhai-34 or D-34 gas find in the KG-DWN-98/3 or KG-D6 block.
Further drilling is expected before the commerciality of the prospects discovered are accurately assessed.
In particular, there are two key factors which every business acting as a user of the planning system recognises clearly, but which the system itself all too often seems to ignore: practicability and commerciality.
Despite assurances from the GBGB chairman that 2010 would see the issue of commerciality addressed, that has not happened.
Questerre Energ is currently concentrated on establishing commerciality of its Utica shale gas discovery in the area.
Iran had in September 2008 approved the commerciality of the discovery in the Farsi block.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- commercial law
- commercial lecithin
- commercial Linux market
- commercial market
- commercial mine
- commercial off-the-shelf software
- commercial operator
- commercial ore
- commercial paper
- commercial pilot
- Commercial Profit
- commercial projected window
- Commercial Register
- commercial revolution
- Commercial Schools
- Commercial Secrecy
- commercial software
- Commercial Statute of 1653
- Commercial Structure
- Commercial style
- commercial tolerances
- Commercial Translator
- Commercial Usage
- commercial version
- commercial-type vehicle
- Commerz Bank
- Commines, Philippe de
- commingled yarn
- commiphora myrrha
- Commission for National Education
- Commission Internationale de l'Eclairage
- Commission of Party Control
- Commission of Soviet Control
- Commission on Commerce
- Commission on Juvenile Affairs
- commission ore
- Commissioning agent
- Commissioning authority
Full browser ?
- Commercialisation of Wind Power Potential in Pakistan
- Commercialising Emerging Technologies
- Commercialism in Education Research Unit
- Commercialization Achievement Index
- Commercialization of Interstate Highway Rest Areas
- Commercialization Planning Workshop
- Commercialization Readiness Level
- Commercially Abundant
- Commercially Available
- Commercially Available Decentralized Acquisition
- Commercially Available Organic Chemicals Index