Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
LED devices: four commercially available, six emerging;
This concentration is approximately 10 times stronger than the gentamicin in commercially available drops in the United States.
2), analyzing the tularemia outbreak in commercially traded prairie dogs, underscore the difficulty of identifying existing infection in wild-caught animals, particularly by commercial collectors and distributors who trap prairie dogs from disease-endemic loci.
We report results of testing commercially available surface-barrier silicon detectors for energy resolution and timing performance, and measurement of the dead-layer thickness of ion-implanted silicon detectors with a 3.
The attackers' aim appears to be covert gathering and transmitting of commercially or economically valuable information," the warning stated.
Addressing the commercial availability test, the court rejected the IRS's position that expenses incurred in the implementation of commercially available software can never satisfy this test, finding that "Congress clearly anticipated that some modifications to commercially available software can satisfy the fifth and sixth tests of our seven-test analysis.
But then came newspapers, which limited what was commercially produced and widely read.
The program is similar to those set up by the makers of the three commercially available protease inhibitors before those drugs were approved.
If the borrower believes the sale was not commercially reasonable, he or she can bring an action LU overturn the sale, although these are difficult suits to win.
That's too slow to be commercially viable, says Nieh.
In addition to meeting the primary endpoints for bioequivalence, the safety profile of Zensana(TM) was similar to the commercially available ondansetron 8 mg tablet, and no unexpected adverse events were observed.
0 product line is expected to be commercially available in the first half of calendar year 2006.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- commercial law
- commercial lecithin
- commercial Linux market
- commercial market
- commercial mine
- commercial off-the-shelf software
- commercial operator
- commercial ore
- commercial paper
- commercial pilot
- Commercial Profit
- commercial projected window
- Commercial Register
- commercial revolution
- Commercial Schools
- Commercial Secrecy
- commercial software
- Commercial Statute of 1653
- Commercial Structure
- Commercial style
- commercial tolerances
- Commercial Translator
- Commercial Usage
- commercial version
- commercial-type vehicle
- Commerz Bank
- Commines, Philippe de
- commingled yarn
- commiphora myrrha
- Commission for National Education
- Commission Internationale de l'Eclairage
- Commission of Party Control
- Commission of Soviet Control
- Commission on Commerce
- Commission on Juvenile Affairs
- commission ore
- Commissioning agent
- Commissioning authority
Full browser ?
- Commercialization Achievement Index
- Commercialization of Interstate Highway Rest Areas
- Commercialization Planning Workshop
- Commercialization Readiness Level
- Commercially Abundant
- Commercially Available
- Commercially Available Decentralized Acquisition
- Commercially Available Organic Chemicals Index
- Commercially Available Software
- Commercially Available System Promoting Integration Across NATS
- Commercially Available/Fabricated Training Device
- Commercially Available/Fabricated Training Device Requirements
- Commercially Available/Fabricated Training Requirement
- Commercially Based Tactical Truck
- Commercially Developed Military-Qualified
- Commercially Developed Space Facility
- Commercially Financed Facilities
- Commercially Furnished Equipment
- Commercially Hosted Infrared Payload
- Commercially Important Person
- Commercially Licensed Evaluation Facility
- commercially minded
- Commercially Non-Viable Customers
- Commercially Owned, Military Registered
- Commercially Pure
- Commercially Reasonable Security
- Commercially Useful Function
- Commercials Day